- french, italian, google traslate
Children allowed - Proprietà recintata e protetta da cancelli.Proprietà recintata e protetta da cancelli.
No smoking - Possibile fumare sul terrazzo e sul balconePossibile fumare sul terrazzo e sul balcone
Max guests: 7 - Check-in 15,30/21,00.Dopo le 21,supplemento€ 30,00Check-in 15,30/21,00.Dopo le 21,supplemento€ 30,00
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Awesome Beach Front Condo
This rental is awesome, clean and right on the beach. Beach is beautiful and listening to the waves is magnificent!! We were a group of 3 and all had our own rooms. Owner is very helpful and responsive. The view is amazing!!
Debbie from Texas
It was a very clean and well maintained property, and Vincenzo the host was very nice and friendly.
Welcoming a very discreet and reserved family like Lynda's was pleasant, I hope I can have the opportunity to host her again.
Perfect place to stay directly on the beach
Our family of 3 really enjoyed our stay in Alcamo Marina. The villa was spacious and very comfortable. The kitchen had everything needed as did the apartment. Vincenzo and his wife were so very gracious and kind. We felt like we were saying goodbye to family when we departed. We had a beautiful stay in this very nice place and hope to return again. A car is necessary to enjoy the surrounding area, the beach is perfect for swimming and relaxing and the shallow water is great for small children. Truly a gem, thank you Vincenzo & Maria Theresa!
Welcoming a beautiful family like yours was a very pleasant experience. Always friendly and nice, it seemed to us to know you forever, little Eva , she was very sweet and affectionate, it seemed to us to have another granddaughter. We are happy that the holiday spent in my home was to your liking. I hope to be able to meet you again. Thank you, see you soon !!!!!
You couldn't ask for a better place. It was clean. It was clean. Treading is with a la
Each morning we woke up too beautiful sun rises in each evening to beautiful sunsets. The beach was clean, never crowded in the sea was warm. The owner greeted us with a tray of antipasto and fresh figs from his own tree on the property. He served as breakfast and our departure and couldn't have been more helpful kind and caring. I can't wait for the opportunity two again visit this beautiful coast and hopefully be able to again call this place our home. Thank you Vincenzo and thank you Sicily.
It was a pleasure to have James and his family as guests of my house.
They were perfect guests,
discreet, clean, reserved.
It was pleasant to talk with James in ancient dialect.
Surely I would like to have them still in my house who have really appreciated.
Beautiful villa, wonderful hosts
Spacious, clean and modern villa with a large veranda overlooking the beach. The view from the veranda was amazing. Very friendly and welcoming hosts who provided food supplies on arrival and delicious pasta meals and treats throughout our stay. The villa had everything you could possibly need.
The beach was easily accessible and beach brollies, chairs etc were provided for us to use.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time here and would definitely recommend it
The house is located on the beach (pieds dans l 'eau).
The place is suitable for children.
All attractions and tourist activities are located within 50 km.
In terms of regular traffic, the house can be reached by car within an hour at most:
1) The airport of Trapani Florio in 30 minutes;
2) The airport Punta Raisi -Falcone and Borsellino in 25 minutes.
3) The city of Alcamo in 10 minutes.
4) The town of Castellammare del Golfo and the port in 10 minutes (boat rentals, boat trips to the Zingaro Nature Reserve, Cave dell'Uzzo and San Vito Lo Capo)
5) The archaeological site of Segesta in 15 minutes.
6) The stacks of Scopello and the trap in 20 minutes.
7) The Zingaro nature reserve in 30 minutes.
8) The city of Trapani, the port, the Procession of the Mysteries and the Saline in 30 minutes.
9) The Egadi islands of Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo from the port of Trapani in 30 minutes (hydrofoil or ferry).
10) The city and the port of Palermo in 35 minutes.
11) The city of Monreale in 35 minutes.
12) The village of San Vito Lo Capo (beach and Couscous Fest) in 40 minutes.
13) The Archaeological site of Selinunte in 40 minutes.
14) The city of Marsala in 40 minutes.
15) The archaeological site of Mothia Island in 40 minutes.
16) The archeological site of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento in 70 minutes.
................ AND MUCH MORE.