About the property
- Villa5920 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Private enclosed garden of 50.000sqm, Corporate events, Weddings, Family holiday
● 10 spacious bedrooms for 20 sleeps, with 6 bathrooms
● Up to 32 guests with apartment, sofa bed, 2 luxury bell tents, 2 extra beds
● Event location for up to 80 guests
● 20 x 8 m salt water pool (less chemicals) with shallow parts and steps
● Pool area of 450 sqm with sunbeds and outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ
● 3G wifi internet connection on entire grounds
● 5 acres of privately owned enclosed grounds
● By car 5 min. to closest beach, 20 min. to lively Sitges
● By car 40 min. to Barcelona Airport and Tarragona Reus Airport
Luxurious private villa with big salt water pool and breathtaking views. A beautifully decorated villa with 500 sqm of indoor space located on 5 acres of stunning private grounds, away from the everyday life, surrounded by Spanish nature. The property has breathtaking views on the hills with at the horizon the Mediterranean sea. Located in Cunit, north-east Spain, on 5 min. from the beaches, 20 min. from costal pearl Sitges and 40 min. from Barcelona.
LIVING ROOMS AND LOUNGES
The villa consists of 500 sqm of interior living area.
● From the entrance of the property, you access the villa via the stairs, crossing a 35 sqm terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Entering the villa on the first floor you will find the open kitchen, dining area and living area.
● The dining area of 30 sqm on the first floor is located next to the open kitchen and has a big table for 32 guests
● The living room of 40 sqm on the first floor is located next to the dining area and open kitchen and has 3 sofas, a fireplace, music stereo, flat screen TV with DVD player and very complete selection of SAT TV channels
● In the former wine and olive storage located on the ground floor of the main building there now is a lounge sofa of 180 x 400 cm
● The annex has an open kitchen of 35 sqm with dining table for 6 guests and a living area with sofa, flat screen TV with DVD player and very complete selection of SAT TV channels
The villa has 2 interior kitchens and 1 exterior kitchen.
● The 12 sqm kitchen on the first floor is fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, Nespresso and filter coffee machine, toaster, microwave, blender, hand blender, dishwasher, stove with 8 gas burners, 2 ovens and 1 pizza oven, and all necessary utilities for meals for 32 guests
● The 6 sqm open kitchen of the annex is a typical Catalan style kitchen, fully equipped with fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, stove with 4 gas burners, dishwasher and all necessary utilities for basic meals for the guests staying in the annex.
● The outdoor kitchen located at the pool area features a sink, fridge, small freezer, gas BBQ, dishwasher and utilities for outdoor meals for 32 guests
The villa has several dining areas, both indoor and outdoor.
● The dining area on the first floor located next to the open kitchen has a big table for 32 guests and access to the terrace overlooking the garden and pool
● The dining area next to the pool is surrounded by a tiled terrace featuring a big table for 30 guests with chairs and sail for sun protection for fantastic outdoor meals
● For big events meals can be hold at the open space in front of the villa
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
The bedrooms include:
● Beds of 90 x 200 cm
● 1 duvet and 2 pillows pp
● 2 shower towels and 1 pool towel pp
The bathrooms include:
● Hand towels
● Hand soap
● The pool is surrounded by a tiled terrace ideal for sunbathing, featuring a big table for 32 guests with chairs and sail for sun protection for fantastic outdoor meals
● The pool terrace features an outdoor kitchen incl. a sink, fridge, small freezer, gas BBQ, dishwasher and utilities for outdoor meals for 32 guests
● 20 x 8m salt water pool (less chemicals) with shallow parts and steps
● Various romantic courtyards and private chill outs
● Extraordinary garden totally private, secluded and not overlooked
● Playground for kids with swing and trampoline
● Ping-pong table
● Parking area for 30 cars
• The thick stone walls help keep the house cool in summer and warm in winter
• Utility room with washing machine, dryer, iron and iron board
• Books and games
• DVD collection
• Pool toys
• Indoor fireplace for cozy winter holidays
• Central heating in winter (additional charge according to consumption)
• Selected caterers and private chefs
• Recommended wedding planners
• Maid service
• Restaurant bookings
The main building has 7 spacious bedrooms and 4 shared bathrooms. The first floor features 4 bedrooms and the ground floor features 3 bedrooms.
The annex has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The suite has 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
● Bedroom 1, Master bedroom: double ded (180 x 200 cm), private terrace 30 sqm
● Bedroom 2: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
● Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
● Bedroom 4: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
● Bedroom 5: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
● Bedroom 6: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
● Bedroom 7: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
The annex is a detached building commonly found in the Spanish rural areas. The ground floor features a 6 sqm local Catalan style kitchen, fully equipped with fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, stove with 4 gas burners, dishwasher and all necessary utilities for basic meals for the guests staying in the annex.
There is also a chill-out lounge and a terrace with pool view. It has access to a courtyard at the backside of the villa.
The annex has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
● Bedroom 8: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
● Bedroom 9: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
The suite is accessed via stairs. It has a lovely private terrace overlooking the pool and garden and features a 18 sqm bedroom and an ensuite bathroom
● Bedroom 10: double bed (180 x 200 cm)
The appartment is available for extra guests. It features two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living with sofabed. It has access to the courtyard and the square in front of the venue.
• Appartment bedroom 1: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
• Appartment bedroom 2: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
LUXURIOUS BELL TENTS
We could arrange two luxury bell tents for 4 extra guests
• A bell tent is an outdoor tent of impregnated cotton
• Each tent is located on its island with a diameter of 700 cm
• The distance to the other units is 400 cm
• Diameter 400 cm, height 280 cm
• We have two units, each tent could sleep 1 or 2 guests
• Plastic floor to keep out insects, and soft carpet around the bed
• 90 x 200 cm bed incl. bedlinen, towels, bathrobe
• Exterior shower surrounded by a rustic wooden
• Table with lamp, wifi connection and plugs for guest’s use
• In summer with fan, in winter with heater
Mas Santo sleeps 20 guests in 10 bedrooms. The villa can host up to 32 guests. All extra guests will stay in a comfortable bed and will have the linen en towels included.
• Mobile AC machine: 150 EUR/week/room
• High chair and baby cot incl. linen and towel: free of charge
• Maid service: 15 EUR/hour, min 3 hours
• Change of bedlinen and towels: 15 EUR/guest
• Garbage service: 80 EUR/week
Mas Santo is an unique event location. Great connection to the international airport of Barcelona and Tarragona and peaceful natural surroundings make Mas Santo a unique place to celebrate family holidays, memorable weddings, business trainings, inspiring meetings, product presentations or photoshoots. The venue allows events with groups up to 80 guests.
The charge for holding a wedding at Mas Santo is 950 EUR. The wedding fee includes:
• Use of venue for a wedding (please consult for smaller weddings 20 - 30 guests)
• Outdoor open area with high ceiling, festive light bulbs, flat hard ground perfect for dancing and a nice feature in case of rain
• Max. 3 visits before the event
• Communication regarding the event via email and phone
• Check by maintenance staff before event of outdoor areas (pool water clear and clean, cleaning leaves) and after event (cigarettes on grounds for hygiene and left pieces of broken glass for safety)
Carmen Westerkamp Boustanji
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Carmen Westerkamp Boustanji
After 14 years of renovation our beloved home is since 2012 a luxurious holiday villa for holiday celebrations and events.
Carmen Westerkamp Boustanji purchased this Villa in 1998
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perfect place for a big group
We had a wonderful stay Mas Santo. We were 18 people and the house was perfect with plenty of space. Very nice decorates in every corner of the place.
Great location and hostmanship
This is a very beautiful house and location.
Peace and love
Serenity is what I felt as soon as I arrived at Mas Santo.
There are so many different angles, rooms and spots at the terrain that it is easy to relax. I enjoyed some time by myself, it is completely quiet. The nature is amazing. Even at the hillside herbs and flowers are growing everywhere!
Carmen and Fares were wonderful hosts and the food was delicious with pure ingredients. I am looking forward to coming here again!
Better than I could immagine
When we arrived the place was more beautifull than the pictures could show. The place is nice, luxe, clean, large and still cosy. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes the combination of luxury and space.
Nice stay at Mas Santo
We were 10 adults and 10 children that spent a week at Mas Santo. The place is very nice. The poolarea is excellent for children. Cosy livingroom and kitchen with a lot of space. It was very hot (around 38 degrees) when we were there, so we missed a fan in all the bedrooms. The pool was clean, but the playground seemed not to be used lately. We missed a lawn/green place were the children could play football etc. The cleaning inside the house was not good at our arrival. The place needed a scrubdown. I contacted the owner, Carmen, to tell her this and she did all she could right away to fix it. The sittingarea outside the kitchen seemed to not be used in a long time and was guite dirty. The cleaners should wash tables, chairs, terrace before new people arrive. The cutlery in the kitchen could have been upgraded, f.ex with things from IKEA. We missed knives and more saucepans. The place may suffer a bit of the owner not living in Spain. But all over - we had a wonderful vacation and Carmen was a very nice host. Easy to get in touch with and she responded when I told her that we were unsatisfied with the cleaning.
Dear Heidi and Familie,
Thank you for your review and yes the cleaning was not done as we are not used too.
The cleaning team learned from this mistake and need to take more attention to the cleaning. Sorry for your wrong start.
We thank you for your advice to change and add cutlery we will change this immediately.
With this we can solve it and continue to offer our guests a fantastic stay with calm and privacy.
Fantastic Villa for large groups
We had an amazing time at Mas Santo which is in a brilliant setting in the hills above Cunit. Although not in the best location for getting to beaches, it was a perfect villa for a big group of us (23 people) - with all the facilities we needed and with beds to spare. The villa has a huge kitchen with everything you need, and a great pool area with plenty of chairs and table space for enjoying long lazy meals. Carmen (the owner) has been very helpful and prompt at returning our deposit. Meno (the caretaker) is also great and thoroughly willing to assist if needs be. I would highly recommend Mas Santo for any large group.
The closest beach of Cunit and Cubelles are located on a 5 min. drive. Its beaches are wide and not crowded, even in high season. The zone has a great variety for watersports, boat rental, golf, tennis and the local sport paddle. Lively and international beach village Sitges is located on a 20 min. drive, featuring an authentic old town with a wide variety of bars, restaurants, local shops, boulevard and harbor. It’s famous for its 17 excellent beaches, tourist facilities and festivals all year round. Vilanova i La Geltru, on a 10 min. drive, is a complementary option as it a typical Catalan city featuring a proper Rambla, a main street great for shopping with brands as Mango, Zara, Bershka. Here you can find a big local market each Saturday. Barcelona is located on a 45 min. drive from the villa. From Cunit or Cubelles you can catch a train every 15 min. that takes you to the city center of Barcelona in 50 min. The capital of Catalonia has an average temperature of 20 Celsius degrees and unique old town areas as El Born and El Gotico. It hosts many tourist attractions as Gaudi’s architecture, shopping area La Rambla and FC Barcelona’s stadium Camp Nou. A must-do is a visit to one of the many wineries from the famous wine region El Penedes and Montsant. Tours take approx. 2 hours and you can taste wines and/or cava, the Catalan champagne. From the villa it’s a 20-40 min. drive. The extraordinary mountain Montserrat and its monastery are a nice visit for nature lovers. Located on a 1 hour drive. Roman city Tarragona is worth a visit because of the amphitheater situated on the seafront and attraction park Port Aventura and water park Agualeon, great for adults and kids. In the south of the Costa Dorada, you will find the Delta de l’Ebre, the second largest delta at the Mediterranean Sea, where nature lovers can relax. Its various ecosystems, such as salt marshes, rice fields, dunes, and lagoons, are visited by birds such as flamingos.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please note that the quotes are calulated automatically on this site. The correct quotes per night and week are as follows for the main building and annex: 1 may 2018 to 9 june 2018, per week 7.200 eur or min. 3 nights 1.500 eur/night 9 june 2018 to 8 sep. 2018, only per week from Sat to Sat 10.900 eur 8 sep. 2018 to 27 oct. 2018, per week 7.200 eur or min. 3 nights 1.500 eur/night 27 oct. 2018 to 20 dec. 2018, per week 4.500 eur or min. 3 nights 1.070 eur/night 20 dec. 2018 to 6 apr. 2019, per week 4.500 eur or min. 3 nights 1.100 eur 6 apr. 2019 to 8 june 2019, per week 7.900 eur or min. 3 nights 1.650 eur/night 8 june 2019 to 7 sep. 2019, only per week from Sat to Sat 11.900 eur 7 sep. 2019 to 26 oct. 2019, per week 7.900 eur or min. 3 nights 1.650 eur/night 26 oct 2019 to 4 apr. 2020, per week 4.500 eur or min. 3 nights 1.100 eur/night 4 apr. 2020 to 6 june 2020, per week 7.900 eur or min. 3 nights 1.650 eur/night 6 june 2020 to 5 sep. 2020, only per week from Sat to Sat 11.900 eur 5 sep. 2020 to 24 oct. 2020, per week 7.900 eur or min. 3 nights 1.650 eur/night 24 oct. 2020 to 3 apr. 2021, per week 4.500 eur or min. 3 nights 1.100 eur/night Quotes for extra guests: Guest 21+22, 50 EUR pp/night Guest 23-26, in apartment, quotes: High season 2.000 eur/wk Mid season 1.500 eur/wk, 350 eur/night Low season 900 eur/wk, 200 eur/night Guest 27-32, 50 EUR pp/night Extra options: • Mobile AC machine: 150 EUR/week/room • High chair and baby cot incl. linen and towel: free of charge • Maid service: 15 EUR/hour, min 3 hours • Change of bedlinen and towels: 15 EUR/guest • Garbage service: 80 EUR/week The charge for holding an event at Mas Santo is 950 EUR.