You will find very interesting information about our location by entering "Locabel" on a search engine.
The house faces south-east facing the sea, overlooking the islands of Houat and Hoedic
The house is located in the south of Belle-Ile-en-mer, LOCMARIA in Residence Marie Galante, situated on a cliff overlooking the sea, close to the coastal path.
The village is very close to 200m. There are 2 mini-markets, 1 bakery, 1 bar, 4 restaurants, 1 bike hire (including electric), 2 Art shops and the post office.
The sandy beach of Port Maria is 300m.
The house has a magnificent view of the sea
The residence swimming pool is heated from Easter to late September. It is available.
The house, with a surface of 40 m² can accommodate 4-5 people.
The house is equipped with WIFI.
The house was built in 1998 in the farmhouse style of Belle-Ile villages.
The ground floor comprises:
- An entrance hall with staircase leading upstairs and WC,
- A living room with kitchenette (including dishwasher and washing machine), dining table for 5 people, two sofa beds and a trundle bed, coffee table, TV
- A terrace facing SE, with garden furniture (1 table with 5 chairs, 1 parasol and 2 sun), facing the sea and overlooking the great lawn directly accessible.
In addition to the staircase, exterior staircase leads to the bedroom upstairs.
A room located under the outside staircase, allows shelter, bicycles and other equipment.
- Landing with cupboard, access to the bedroom and bathroom.
- Bedroom with sea views, with 1 140 cm bed, wardrobe and bedside tables, 1 folding bed for baby, if necessary.
- Bathroom with tub / shower and sink.
Pets are allowed.