One Bedroom Suite on Main Level with Patio Overlooking Golf Course
Pets allowed - $10 per day per pet (max 2) $10 per day per pet (max 2)
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Not as advertised
Very clean and appears recently redone, but not at all as advertised on VRBO. This is basically one of a handful of hotel rooms inside the office building of an RV park, not a private property as is usually the case on VRBO. The VRBO listing is in tandem with their own online reservation system and after discussion with the RV campground host the VRBO description is either outdated or inaccurate. Several amenities listed were not indeed present. It is minimally equipped with anything further than what you would find in a hotel room. The location and patio, however, were both great.
- Sleeps 2 people, not 4. I was charged an extra fee for having a third person.
- Dogs also incur and additional fee not disclosed prior to reservation.
- There is no trundle bed. One comfortable queen bed and one loveseat that unfolds into a foam mattress on the floor. Large enough for my 10 year old, but not for an adult. Only three flat pillows total, I requested an extra.
- Few kitchen amenities despite advertising a "kitchenette." There is a dorm fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker, but nothing else, not even cups to drink the coffee you just made. No plates, utensils, paper towels, or soap at the sink. Also no toaster.
- Bathroom had no shampoo or rug on the floor outside the shower. Only two towels though our reservation was for three people.
- It was disclosed that this room is part of the RV park, but not that you share a wall with the front office, part of which is a set of French doors. People jiggle the door handle several times per day and you can hear conversations plainly.
- There is laundry onsite but it is not part of the room. It is a laundromat for use by the entire RV park and it is not free.
- There are no curtains on the french doors to the porch.
- A man named Todd is listed as the property host. In actuality, the RV campground hosts are your contact and don't know about VRBO. They were very kind and helpful in trying to mitigate some of the above issues, after I messaged Todd with my concerns and he told me to go find them. He did not contact me after I made the reservation, I had to contact him on the day of arrival for check-in instructions.
I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay. In response, I had ordered a daybed/trundle bed that did not arrive on time so you are correct, it should have had that and now does. I did review our listing and did not see that it was inaccurate or misleading other than that. It is stated it is in the RV Lodge Office building. If you stated you had a pet when reserving it does add the charge in and it also states on our listing there is a charge for pets. You are correct about the noise from the office though and we are working on added a more soundproof wall/door there so I apologize for that. And there should have been coffee cups. We do have 24/7 hosts available at RV Park though for any requests or problems.
Such a peaceful and relaxing place!
We stayed on the main floor suite. Have stayed in the 2 bedroom suite in the past upstairs. Both are wonderful. The main level has a nice patio overlooking the golf course, which was great to hang out for happy hour.
Located within minutes of hundreds of lakes, dozens of golf courses, great shopping and dining and outdoor activities.