|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Welcome to paradise! Come to our Villa for luxury. This oasis of 12 units is built around a lush tropical garden with a winding river pool and lovely waterfalls.
Our villa is a one bedroom on the second floor. Unwind on the amazing terrace overlooking the tropical garden, pool, jacuzzi, and waterfalls. There is no other complex in Playa with this charm. This beautiful condominium is decorated with a beach theme. Unit features marble floors, oversized shower, kitchen for light cooking, queen-size bed, and spacious living room designed with multiple windows and French doors overlooking the tropical garden.
* Development was completed in 2003
* Meters to the beach and steps from the famous Fifth Avenue with its cosmopolitan ambiance and upscale shops and restaurants
* Playas most desirable location
* Swimming pool and jacuzzis
Unit capable of sleeping up to four people.
Please note this is a non-smoking unit! Smoking is ONLY permitted outside on the balcony.
**Cancellations from 120 to 61 days prior to arrival will result in 50% of the “Total Rental” fee being deducted from the deposit. Cancellations from 60 to 31 days prior to arrival will result in 75% of the “Total Rental” fee being deducted from the deposit. Cancellations from 30 days or less prior to arrival will result in 100% of the “Total Rental” fee being deducted from the deposit.
More than I expected. The villa was amazing and very private. Loved sitting on the balcony just listening to the waterfall. Great selection of games. Heidi, the property manager stopped by regularly. She was great help in planning our travel. And just to let you know Patty, you were right, because of your location in the complex....sleeping was no problem. Thank you for your help, honesty and heeling us create an amazing trip. See you next year!
Unit was very cute and in a great location! One block away is the beach and one block away on the other side is 40 blocks of restaurant, shops and entertainment. Condo had everything you need in kitchen for cooking and furnished with all your needs.
Only recommendation for guests is to bring some ear plugs. Nightlife runs late and part of your great location is being close to the action.
The caretaker Heidi was terrific and arranged our airport ride, massages, excursions, and food stocked in the fridge for a reasonable rate. Was a great convenience for us.
I highly recommend visiting the cenotes and snorkeling with the turtles in the ocean. The highlight of my trip.
My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Villa Scabe. The villa had everything we needed for a wonderful restful stay. The villa is in a very central location, but the nightlife feels far away once nestled into the condo. I especially enjoyed having my morning coffee on the balcony overlooking the lush courtyard and making late night snacks in the full kitchen. I didn't expect maid service which was an added perk! We hope to return with our children as there is plenty of room in the large family room for additional guests.
I spent a week in this condo in the beginning of January. First, I've reserved many apartments all over the world through Homeaway/VRBO. Patty and Heidi are very professional and helpful for any needs of the guests and the condo is well represented in the description and pictures. The condo is conveniently located between 5th Ave and the beach with easy access to both. There are bars/restaurants/shopping within a stone's throw of the complex. There are some things I feel should be noted for any potential renter - because of the way the complex is designed, there is little privacy on the terrace and the maintenance staff came through daily to paint, sweep, clean, (whatever) whether you would like to be left alone or not. Also, Playa's loudest clubs are literally around the corner to the complex. The clubs are wide open and if quiet nights are a priority, be ready for music that spills over from the clubs. That said, the bedroom is quiet with the fan on and I had no trouble sleeping. With those potential negatives noted, the property contacts are excellent, the condo is very well equipped, and the complex is safe and clean.
I'm so glad I chose this condo! it's such a comfortable place to be and absolutely adorable!
Patty and Heidi were amazing to deal with and all of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly. Patty went out of her way to ensure I had all the information I needed, and my arrival at the condo went smoothly.
The condo itself is wonderful. It's situated perfectly a block from the beach and a block from 5th. It is close to everything you need: shopping, restaurants, the Mega (grocery store), WalMart and DAC are all within walking distance. If you feel you need a taxi, there's always one close at hand. Even though everything is so close, sleeping is never an issue. I slept soundly every night and noise from outside was never a problem!
The unit itself has everything you need. The kitchen is perfect for cooking so you don't have to spend money on restaurants constantly (Unless you want to!). The cable tv is great when you want some downtime and has several English channels. There is also a selection of movies and books.
The big balcony overlooking the pool is perfect for morning coffee, or an evening drink. It's a great place to relax. And the pool! Just perfect!
I'm coming back!
When I think about going on a nice vacation getaway, this is what I am talking about! This is a place where you have the option to either go to the beach, downtown with lots of restaurants and shops or just hang out by the pool and love life! Three main things I would like to say about this Villa and the whole complex.
1) First, it is an absolute lovely villa. When you walk in, it is like being home. Beautifully furnished, fully-equipped kitchen, brand-new digital TV with several English channels including news channels. A very inviting cozy bedroom with a comfortable queen-size bed, perfect for feeling like your away but not stuffed into a hotel room. Great hot water in the shower with lots of little details throughout the villa, really, you couldn't ask for more.
2) Second, regarding the location and the noise level. As far as Playa del Carmen, you could not be in a better place! Two blocks over you can find the Quinta Ave. Shopping center with a Starbucks, Sanborns and all of the local shops. Amazing night activity and very safe for walking as the main street is only for pedestrians. There is another Starbucks up around the corner the opposite way so either way you go, there is coffee and shops and just a half a block over, the BEACH! There are clubs a few blocks away and while they are in operation every night, you can have a very peaceful sleep in this villa because: a) it is towards the back of the complex, although they all face towards the pool. b) close the bathroom and bedroom door and you will sleep like a baby. IF you really want to drown out the noise, turn on her amazing little fan and you won't hear a thing!!
3) Third, the little extras. Easy check-in, no hassle and everything ready to go. We have looked around the whole town and spent quite a bit of time here and truly, when you walk into the gate of Villas Sacbe, you feel like you are in a different world. Did I mention free parking in the garage underneath if you do bring a car, the pool is lovely with no crowds as well as a jacuzzi (warm water from the sun) perfect to enjoy in the evenings. AS they turn on the lights in the evening, this place spells ROMANCE! Heidi the manager is extremely helpful and available as well as the maid, guard and maintenance guy.
So, WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR??? BOOK NOW WHILE YOU CAN!! We are a professional business couple and we have already booked this place to come back for a long-term rental. WE love it!
We spent spring break 2015 at this condo. It was well equipped and the courtyard was gorgeous! Heidi, the property manager was very helpful and always available! We felt extremely safe staying here. The noise level from the nightclubs was loud and went until 6 am! The bedroom was ok for sleeping but we could still hear the thumping of the music. The location is excellent for getting around playa, walking distance to everything!
Nightlife includes Outdoor Bars and Dancing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2016 - Nov 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2016 - Dec 18 2016
3 night minimum stay
|maid service||$35 + Tax|
rates are subject to change until reservation
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.