The House of Carmen has more than four hundred years of antiquity, since it consists in records previous to the year 1647. Its restoration was total since only the exterior walls of the house were conserved. It respected in its rehabilitation the proper configuration of a house of a fishing village, with its floors and wooden ceilings.
At its entrance, a stone arch reveals its past. On the ground floor we will enjoy the fireplace in the living room, kitchen and bathroom with shower with light and rain effect. On the upper floor, we have a fireplace and an ancient footstool in the room, and in the bathroom a hydromassage shower. From this floor we access a small patio with outdoor furniture facing south.
- A room with a 1.50 cm bed with a wood-burning fireplace and an old leg bath in the room.
- Hot and cold air conditioning in all rooms, flat-screen TVs.
- Two bathrooms with hydromassage shower and shower with light and rain effect (with hair dryers and toiletries).
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace.
- Fully equipped kitchen (kettle, coffee machine, toaster, microwave ...) and dining room.
- Terrace and outdoor furniture.
- A double sofa bed in the living room and possibility of an extra single bed.
- Documentation about the area.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
- Iron and ironing board