Genuine log cabin and pond on 23 acres awaits you as a destination unto itself or an ideal place to stay for visits to Bethel Woods, Callicoon, Narrowsburg, and other Sullivan County towns.
- 4.6 miles from Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center, museum and site of 1969 Woodstock Festival (opposite direction of traffic!)
- 9.6 miles from Callicoon shops, farmer's market, Peck's Market, Callicoon movie theater
- 11.2 miles from Narrowsburg shops, galleries, & restaurants, "RiverFest", Bee Festival, canoeing & rafting on the Delaware River
- 15.4 miles from Monticello
3 Bedrooms - 2 with queen beds, 1 with twin beds that can be turned into a king-sized bed
Bedrooms with queen beds are at opposite sides of the house; the one with twin beds is upstairs, next to a reading nook
2 Baths - petrified wood sink, granite sink, both tub/shower
Kitchen - fully-stocked with dishes and utensils, new stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, microwave
Living Room - gas fireplace that lights with the touch of a button
Dining Room - formal, seats 8
Sun Room - with Steinway piano, large-screen TV, DVD player, DVDs, books & games
Covered Front Deck:
- new hot tub -- year-round, 24/7 filter
- outside dining table
- gas grill
- anti-gravity chairs
- sunken stone fire pit
- outdoor shower
- hammock in pine forest behind the house
- seating area brook-side
- 15ft deep / 150ft in diameter
- 10x16ft dock, two kayaks, two tubes
- some fish, mostly bass & pickerel, nothing more than a foot long.
- we allow catch and release--preferably with barbless hooks.
**Swim at your own risk; wear life jackets; no diving**
- whole house generator
- ceiling fans & stand-alone fans; no air conditioning
- land phone Line
No pets - please don’t ask
No eating in hot tub
No shoes inside the house
No hunting on property
No deep fryers of any kind
Check-in/ Check-out is flexible, depending on availability.
We prefer to greet our guests but if our schedules don't jive there is keyless access with a code unique to you.
We provide you with a selection of restaurants in the area as well as places you can get groceries.
We live less than 15 minutes away so if there is anything you need, just let us know!