About the property
- Condo1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8 in beds + 1 on a trundle)
This luxury 3-bedroom, 3 bath, one-level condo is located in Trademark, Winter Park's most prestigious neighborhood. Because it is an end unit, Trademark 3-4 offers spectacular views and privacy. This very private top floor unit looks directly out over the ski area and the Fraser River. It backs to a wooded hillside. There is marble and granite throughout. Great room style floor plan with two decks overlooking the ski slopes and the Fraser River. Soak in the private hot tub that has spectacular views of both the ski runs and the river. BBQ on the gas grill or sit and relax to the sounds of the river below and look at the stars. Inside, floor to ceiling windows provide stunning views of the both the ski area and the river.
Nestled in the trees with spectacular views, Trademark 3-4 offers a premium combination of luxurious comfort, privacy and stunning views in a quiet ski base area location.
* Single level, top floor penthouse condo.
* Cathedral ceilings with floor to ceiling windows & stunning views.
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, slab granite counter tops and
tile floors, with dishes, pots, pans, and small appliances.
* Three bedrooms and three full baths, tiled in marble & travertine.
* Sleeps 8 in beds. Max capacity 10.
* Air bed for additional sleeping options, subject to availability. Advance request for airbed required.
* Full size Washer & Dryer
* 2 Decks
* Private Hot Tub on 1st deck with stunning views of slopes & river
* Gas BBQ on 2nd deck, with the same spectacular views
* Community Hot Tub is just steps away.
* Parking for 2 cars in the secure enclosed Heated Garage.
* Private ski closet for ski's & snowboards
* Fraser River Trailhead is a 2 minute walk from the front door.
* On the complimentary Resort Shuttle Route
With a great-room style floor plan, high end furnishings and two large decks overlooking the Winter Park mountain ski slopes as well as the Fraser River, Eagles Nest offers both comfort, views and privacy. Soak in the private hot tub while enjoying spectacular views of both the Winter Park ski runs and the Fraser river. BBQ on the gas grill or sit and relax to the sounds of the river below and look at the stars. Inside, floor to ceiling windows provide jaw dropping views of the mountain ski slopes and the river. Watch the kids ski down the slopes from the comfort of the leather sofa.
The well appointed living room has a gas log fireplace and comfortable seating on the leather sofa and love seat to enjoy cable TV, DVD, VCR and Bose surround sound stereo. Curl up in the large rattan chair and read a book. There are plenty of games for adults and children alike. Wireless and wired internet with broadband connection is available, along with local phone service.
The well equipped kitchen has granite counter tops and all the necessary amenities to prepare a gourmet meal. The dining room seats 6 comfortably and 2 more chairs can be added. Or, dine out at any of Winter Park's great restaurants.
The master suite includes a king bed, flat screen HD TV and ample closet space. The master bath is tiled in granite and has a large tub, separate over sized shower and double vanity sinks. The second bedroom is a Queen Master Suite, with a queen bed and its own private bathroom tiled in travertine. The 3rd bedroom has a Queen bed and a twin over twin bunk bed. All bedrooms rooms color televisions with basic cable. There is a third full bathroom with a travertine tile tub-shower. An air bed can be requested if additional sleeping options are needed. Please request early as air beds are available on a first come, first served basis. We are kid friendly and a port-a-crib and high chair are available by advance request.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 9 (8 in beds + 1 little one on a trundle)
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room with a stand alone queen bed and a twin over twin bunk with a pull-out trundle for the littlest ones.
Get away from the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort! Enjoy the convenience of a base area location without the hassles. There is private parking for 2 of your vehicles in our enclosed underground heated garage. A short walk or shuttle ride brings you to the base of Winter Park Resort. Hop on the lifts - your entry point to world class skiing.
Trademark 3-4 is ideally located in Old Town Winter Park, by the Winter Park Ski Resort base area. The Winter Park-Mary Jane ski complex averages over 400 inches of Colorado champagne powder and boasts the most snowfall of any major Colorado resort! Winter Park has five distinct mountains: Winter Park, Mary Jane, Parsenn Bowl, Vasquez Cirque and Vasquez Ridge, with plenty of runs for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. Reserve your Winter Park lodging for the 2018-2019 ski season today.
Come on out and enjoy the many wintertime activities in and around Winter Park. Eagles Nest at Trademark is the perfect place to stay and enjoy all that wintertime in Colorado has to offer.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles in the Trademark Building 3 Garage...one vehicle can be parked in the "Reserved for Unit 4" parking space and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in one of the guest spaces. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There is overflow parking in the paved parking area parking area at the back of the Trademark complex. You will need a parking permit to park in this area. Vehicles without parking permits will be booted or towed. Parking here is first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. PETS - ASK
Keywords: Winter Park Ski Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental Property, Winter Park Ski Resort Condo Rental, Winter Park Ski Lodging Condo, Winter Park Ski Lodging, ski lodging, luxury ski lodging, private hot tub, ski accommodations, Winter Park Resort, Winter Park ski resort
Access Winter Park Lodging
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 20, 2018
About Access Winter Park Lodging
My husband and I came to Colorado in the 80's and fell in love with the mountains, the weather and the wildlife. There's so much to do here. Truly a 4 season playground.
Access Winter Park Lodging purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Access Winter Park Lodging chose Old Town
Great Location with stunning views. Close enough to walk to the lifts but away from the traffic noise and congestion. We love to sit on the deck in the winter and watch the snow come down. In the summer, we open the windows and doors and listen to the sounds of the Fraser River.
What makes this Condo unique
Great views in a close in base area location. Lots of wildlife close by too! Can sit on the decks and watch the wildlife wander by. We see the 'Trademark' moose several times a year. He often beds down in the willows along the river bank or can be seen eating the summer flowers at the entry gate. A red fox has made his home in the rocks behind the condo and we watch the eagles soaring above the pines. Take a early morning walk or snowshoe excursion - the Fraser River Trails begins about 125 yards from the front door.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The condominium was beautiful. Very well furnished and equipped with everything that we needed. We enjoyed the hot tub on the deck, with fantastic views of the mountain. The unit was also very convenient to the shuttle bus stop. We would not hesitate to recommend the place to our friends, and if we ever return to Winter Park for a ski vacation, we'd love to stay here again. Finally, the property manager (Judi) was terrific - very responsive to all of our calls and e-mails.
Great location, easy to get to the ski lifts and roomy condo
We expect to return to this condo. Judi was always available to answer our questions prior to arrival, and the location is an easy walk to the lift or shuttle stops. We were all impressed with the roominess of the condo, and it clearly has been cared for by guests and owners alike. Great views and the hot tub on the deck of the condo was a great way to end the active day of skiing. Great heated parking underneath the building.
Perfect retreat for our family
We stayed here for our annual trip to Winter Park to ski with our kids. This was a wonderful home with all the amenities we needed and then some. It was an easy walk each morning to the slopes and we avoided all the parking nightmares that go along with coming and going from the village. We loved that the kitchen was very well stocked and that the garage parking was easy and warm. It was the perfect accommodations for us. Thanks!
Great place and location for family vacation.
The home was very spacious for a family of 6, including two younger children, and was very well equipped and maintained. The location was perfect with spectacular views overlooking the mountains and is in very close proximity to the ski area and nearby shopping.
Great property. Just as described. Great view of slopes.
Three couples stayed here for family reunion nearby in Fraser. This property has three bedrooms and bathrooms, whiched worked well. The common area was perfect for conversation between other activities. On Sunday we drove to RMNP (~45 mins) and drove on to the visitor center on top of Trail Ridge Road... beautiful!! We even saw two sets of mother baby moose and a lot of elk. We also walked along Fraser River Trail and Rendevous Trails. Loved the property and location.
The condo was perfect, it was spacious, spotless and in a great location.The views of the slopes were beautiful. Being a cook , the kitchen was very well furnished. Judi was very accommodating.
Other wintertime activities include Snowcat photographic tours, dog sled rides, sleigh rides, ice skating, ice fishing, hot air ballooning.
Additional information about rental rates
*Nightly Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed. *Prices do not include $250 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax & $179 AWP Fee, $100 Hot Tub Fee *No Saturday arrival or departure *No smoking/No pets *Please contact us if you find lower rates with other properties. We would love the chance to meet or beat those rates. We are also able to offer great discounts on lift tickets, rentals, and activities around town.