About the property
- Apartment750 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Luxury 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom South Facing Penthouse Apartment With Sunny Balcony
- Adjacent apartments available - PARTIES OF UP TO 12
- FREE Sky Sports & Sky Movies TV
- FREE WiFi
- Secure Parking (nominal fees apply)
- Flexible Bed Options - Super King, Singles, Sofa Bed
- Walking distance to all amenities, 5 mins walk to a Waitrose Supermarket
- 50m from Trumpington Park & Ride, just 10 minutes to the City Centre
- Buses every 10 minutes
- COMMENDED APARTMENT
- South facing sunny Balcony
A luxury south facing penthouse apartment with sunny balcony. 42 inch flat screen TV featuring Sky Sports & Sky Movies and all other channels. Adjacent to Trumpington Park & Ride and just a five minute walk to Waitrose Supermarket and a ten minute walk to pubs and restaurants. Ten minutes from the City Centre. This luxury, commended apartment offers flexible bed options which means Bedroom 2 can be setup with either a Super King Size Bed or Two Single Beds. Parking is available (nominal fees apply).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Mick Heron
Kingfisher Properties Cambridge boast the highest quality properties ranging from 2 bedroom modern apartments to 7 bedroom country mansions.
Mick Heron purchased this Apartment in 2013
Why Mick Heron chose Cambridge
- Free WiFi - Parking (nominal fees apply) - Surrounded by all amenities - South facing sunny Balcony - A 5 minute walk to a Waitrose Supermarket - Adjacent to Trumpington Park & Ride - 10 minutes from the City Centre
What makes this Apartment unique
- Suitable for larger groups (pairs of apartments available) - Free Sky Sports & Sky Movies TV - Flexible Bed Options - Commended Apartment
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Very Nice Amost New Apartment in Trumpington, Cambridge.
The apartment was in Trumpington Meadows. This is convenient for Waitrose supermarket, and the Park and Ride into Cambridge Town Centre or Station.
When the weather is nice the walk across the meadows and down the river through Grantchester and along the Cam into Cambridge City Centre is lovely. (About 3 miles and you can take the Park and Ride back from Robert Sales.) Just don't take the car into the Centre!
The owner is very helpful and attentive.
Adjacent to Trumpington Park & Ride (the best way to get the City Centre and avoid parking problems). Within a 5 minute walk of a major Waitrose Supermarket. 10 minutes walk from pubs & restaurants. Petrol station within 1/2 mile.
Located near the historic city of Cambridge, with all its many attractions, including Kings College Chapel and punting on the River Cam. Two miles from the delightful village of Grantchester, made famous by poets Lord Byron & Rupert Brooke and now home to best selling novelist Geoffrey Archer. One junction from the fascinating Duxford Imperial War Museum, home to historic WW2 planes, as well as Concorde. Also close to pretty walks (Wandlebury Woods), Golf (100 year old Gog Magog Golf Club) as well as gyms, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. Newmarket race course and stud is a 20 minute drive and access to London by train is just 50 minutes.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Reserved car parking is available, a nominal charge is applicable.