1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Beach Front Ground Level Sleeps 4 Full Kitchen Pool Hot Tub
Cute Snow Villas Vacation Rentals
About Cute Snow Villas Vacation Rentals
I recently bought this home to be close to the beach and have a place to literally walk right out your door to the sand. I love the location next the pool, beach, restaurants, bars, shops, and stores.
Cute Snow Villas Vacation Rentals purchased this Condo in 2017
What makes this Condo unique
This Beach Front home just steps away from the Gulf of Mexico. The property features 2 King beds, a full bathroom, and a kitchen area. This is a ground floor home that walks right out to the beach and pool.
Great location- plenty of places to eat within walking distance, including pier park shopping center. Bed was comfortable and linens were clean. The condo itself was older and had damage to the ceiling. In terms of cleanliness, the condo was acceptable, but could have been cleaner.
Great condo in Panama City Beach
Location was great, right on beach! Did not have a working remote for tv! but problem was quickly resolved. Clean, but floors could use a little scrubbing. Beds were extra comfy, and condo was roomy even though it was one main room. Would highly recommend it !
Great affordable condo on the beach!
We enjoy our stay in this condo. The short walk to the beach was so amazing with two small kids. Everyone was very nice.
Thanks Kim for that great feedback. The location is AWESOME and the short steps to the beach is what made me want to buy the home for my family!
Everything was great except the cleanliness was sub-par. The toilet had mold in it.
The staff was great. The cleanliness was horrific. The bedding smelled awful. I had to buy new towels the ones left in the room looked as if they had been used and folded back up. Sprayed the shower down with cleaner and black came down and was in drain. Once again...staff was great. View was awesome. I was told there are some that are really nice rooms there..needless to say I didn't get one of the nicer ones
Thanks Michelle! Every guest has the number to the housekeeping staff which can be contacted 24/7. Please feel free to reach out to anyone if you have a concern.
The beach access makes it worth it
This room is sufficient if you plan to be out at the beach or restaurants and only want a place to sleep and shower.
- 30 steps to the beach -- this is the only thing that makes it worth it!
- easy parking
- lots of restaurants and stores in walking distance
- beds are comfy memory foam
- Air conditioning works well
- even though the sand dune does block the view from the door, ten steps left or right gives you a great view
- Place needs a good airing out, a scrub and a fresh coat of paint
- artwork is balanced on screws and falls off the walls very easily
- The smell of mildew is overpowering -- please air it out and make sure there isn't mold in the ceiling tiles!
- Expect your total cost to double or more once fees and taxes are added on.
- Pillows are thin - bring your own if you can
- The upstairs neighbors - don't know if they are rentals or permanent - smoking pot on their balcony made it impossible to spend time outside our rental.
Bate & switch
I rented this beach front condo in Jan based on the pictures that were online. When we arrived it was dirty, had black mold in the bathroom. The beds had no A poster headboard‘s which they were shown in the pictures, no nightstands and they were shown in the pictures, a festive beach scene shower curtain and ours was brown ! She said she had given these things to the hurricane victims which I found to be very kind but she’s had plenty of time to tell us that the place Dutton didn’t look like what she put online. Not what we expected or what we rented! And the owner checked in to see how things were and I pointed these things out to her she told me that we could depart and she would give us a refund. I didn’t drive 10 hours to get a refund. So what she showed online and what the reality was was to different things very disappointed.