|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms; and there is a sofa bed to sleep another 2.
Fully equipped, modern, some outdoor space.
The location is safe and close to central London.
This comfortable home is an excellent choice for families. On the ground floor in a renovated and modernised building within a row of Victorian terraced houses.
* A double, four poster bed in the oversized master bedroom.
* There is a double bed in the second bedroom.
* Stand-alone bath and a separate walk-in shower in the large bathroom
* The living area has comfortable seating for six wit a 3 seater sofa bed, 2 seater sofa and a chair.
* Dining for 6 is located in the fully equipped kitchen
* 6 ring hob and large oven
* Hi speed Wi-Fi internet
* Fenced back garden.
We let additional apartments next door and on the same street, which are all similarly equipped, and give the option to accommodate more people.
Kettle - Toaster - Microwave - Dishwasher - Cooker and oven - Fridge
Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
Highchair & Baby Cot - Foreign travel adapters - Linen and Towels
Hair Dryer - Fans
The entire flat is for your own private use.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will greet you on arrival and be on hand for the duration of your stay.
* Balham town centre, where there a wide variety of shopping, is also a 3 minute walk away.
* Walk to the farmers' market and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen.
* The green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Bec Lido are a short stroll, as is the Balham Leisure Centre.
* Balham Tube (Northern Line) and Rail station is a 3 minute walk away.
* The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes, Victoria Rail Station is 12 minutes and Clapham Junction is 3 minutes.
* St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Richmond and The Oval can all be easily reached.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a professionally cared for property. It is very well appointed and fully equipped for self-catering.
This apartment was close to everything. We lived like Londoners. It felt very safe and we had no problem walking, even late at night. The tube is only a couple of minutes up the street, which is well lit. The apartment was ultra clean and tidy with good quality furnishings. We had everything we needed. We will be staying here again! Thank you for everything. Harry, Amanda & Bart
Last night we arrived home. Many thanks for the apartment, we have all agreed it was great and that we will return next summer! We loved Balham and you made it so easy for us. Thank you for helping out with all if the extra info too!! Fondly, Cathy H & Family.
Distances to Some Local Attractions:
Within 5 miles: Chelsea's Stamford Bridge, St. Georges Hospital, Battersea Park, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Thames River, London Eye, Kensington Palace, Kew Gardens, Cutty Sark, British War Museum, Tower Bridge, London Dungeon, Shakespeare's Globe, Tower of London, Royal Opera House, St Paul's Cathedral, Hampton Court Palace, Guildhall, Madam Tussauds.
Wimbledon 4 miles
Esher/Sandown Park Racecourse 7 miles
Chessington World of Adventures 7 miles
Richmond Upon Thames/Twickenham 8 miles
Thorpe Park 9 miles
Epsom Downs Racecourse 9 miles
Windsor Castle 11 miles
Legoland 12 miles
Ascot Racecourse 13 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$656|