|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Living room with kitchenette, sofa bed ready, single sofa bed, bathroom, air conditioning and color TV with Freeview. Extra bed or cot added.
The price includes per apartment per week:
- Charges: electricity / water / gas, bed / bath linen, beach towels, kitchen towels, air conditioning, heating, courtesy set for the bathroom and kitchen, color TV with digital and satellite, Wi-Fi, use of barbecue, use laying area.
- Use seafront terrace: 1 umbrella, 2 chairs and 1 sunbed;
- Using dogs equipped area within the facility;
- A fully equipped beach service;
- Parking: 1 parking space for each apartment;
- Final cleaning;
- Service fresh croissants or bread every morning;
- Maid Service rooms;
- WE OFFER CARD DOG-BEACH - Beach used to dogs;
- Washing Machine Service;
- High chair, stroller, changing table for children.
OTHER SERVICES, request them BOOKING
Apartments furnished with good taste, well finished, attention to detail and are arranged on the ground floor (app. One-bedroom apartments will), the first floor (app. Three-room you) and the attic floor (app. You three and app. To studio).
All have color TV with satellite, air conditioning, central heating with gas boiler and all except the one-room apartment, the garden or terrace equipped with table and chairs portion.
In particular, the attic apartments have a terrace-solarium exclusive use, where to enjoy the scenery of the sea and islands.
Each apartment has an assigned parking space in the private car park and a beach umbrella, two beach chairs and a lounger on the sun terrace overlooking the sea. Anyone can take advantage of the drying space and relaxation and barbeque area.
San Vincenzo is a town in Tuscany situated in the 'Alta Maremma, the sea of the Etruscan Coast, in front of' Isola d 'Elba and all' Tuscan Archipelago.
L 'environment, consists of Mediterranean maquis and countryside, is full of sandy beaches (also free), an oasis of flora and fauna, forests and pine forests.
A few kilometers away are medieval towns such as Bolgheri, known for its renowned wines all over the world thanks to 'achieved excellence.
The kitchen is another important aspect of this area, since the premises are offered fish specialties but also other land dishes, typical of the Tuscan tradition, as well as the game.
The Etruscan civilization has left evidence such as the necropolis built on the seafront, near the town of Baratti and Populonia.
This is the perfect tourist destination to be enjoyed in all seasons, given the mild climate even in winter.