|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
The apartment has just been renovated. It is located on the first floor of a building in the 800.
E 'consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 bath, living room with sofa bed, kitchen. Rooms can be rented separately or all at the same group. Each room is equipped with TV, wi-fi, air conditioning. The building has no elevator.
Everything about the apartment was great: location, accommodations, clean, comfortable beds, stocked kitchen...couldn't have picked a better place for our Rome vacation. It lived up to the beautiful online pictures and reviews. And as good as it is, Elisabetta made it even better with her friendliness, kindness, and helpfulness. Thank you, Elisabetta, hopefully we'll make it back someday!
My twin sister, husbands, and 8 kids (2-17) recently returned from a three week European trip that ended in Rome. The pictures and reviews looked wonderful, but I was worried they were too good to be true. I am very happy to report that all of our expectations were exceeded. Elizabetta met us and went over how everything worked and answered all of our questions. The four adults have all traveled throughout Europe on numerous occasions and agreed this was one of the best places we have stayed. Here are the reasons why we LOVED the accommodations:
1. Elizabetta- She was so friendly and easy to work with. She went out of her way to answer questions before and during our trip. We knew it wasn’t her job to be our concierge (that is why we tried not to ask too many questions), but she was so very helpful. We had a very early flight (6 am) and she did not mind calling a trusted service to pick all 12 of us up at 3:30 AM. The service charged us much less than some of the other options we were looking into.
2. The accommodations were 4 star. The apartment has a modern, chic look that reminded me of many of the fancy hotels where I have stayed. The beds and bedding were super comfortable and the rooms all had large tvs. The apartment is stocked with all of the things you need while on vacation (soap, linens, hair dryers, washing machine, dishes).
3. Location, location, location. This was by far the best location in Rome. We were right in the center of the bustling city. You left the apartment to walk out to a ton of shops, bars, stores. It is a few minute walk to the Coliseum. It is a few feet away from a metro. station. Everyone in our group could not get over how cool (and convenient) our area was.
4. Price- We basically got 5 bedrooms, 5 baths (4 full, 1 half) for a much lower price than we would have paid in other parts of Rome and what we paid in other parts of Europe. The 5th bedroom is set to be a living room with a pull out couch bed. This worked perfectly for our group.
5. Air conditioning WAS AWESOME! (Rome in June can get hot)
6. Wifi was WONDERFUL (not the case in other parts of Europe).
7. Large tvs with satellite tvs (BBC, etc) were appreciated.
8. Apartment was kid friendly (even had a few toys/games)
9. The details (tons of Rome guide books we could use), recommendations (Elizabetta only recommends businesses that she has personal relationships and trusts).
Overall I highly recommend this vrbo! Thank you Elizabetta!
This apartment was the perfect ending to our vacation of a lifetime for our group of 9. We booked it for 3 extra days in Rome after our 16 day transatlantic cruise. We could not have picked a more perfect place with a more friendly gracious host/owner. The apartment is within walking distance to all the major tourist sites in Rome, the coliseum is literally right up the street. There is also a metro stop down the street so close you can see it from the kitchen window. The cafe across the street has a fantastic bakery and gelato. We got our breakfast there each morning, the chocolate and hazelnut croissants were mouthwateringly delicious. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby and even an ATM around the corner( a good thing for me since my wife quickly found all the best places to shop).
The apartment is modern, gorgeous and perfect for our family of 9. Each of the 4 bedrooms had a huge bathroom and the dining room/kitchen was a great common area for all us to get together. The windows are huge and open a bustling streetscape. If you want privacy the louvered shutters swing around.
Elisabetta was absolutely fabulous. We mentioned we were traveling with our 18 month old daughter so she provided a crib, a stroller and a high chair. She was there to greet us when we arrived, she showed us how everything worked including the washer(it's not same as one in the US). Believe me, we did have a little laundry to do after a 16 day cruise. She recommended restaurants and even told us about the church up the steps that has a famous sculpture of Moses done by Michelangelo(don't miss this, it was amazing and is literally up the steps from the front door of the apartment). This church also has on display the actual chains that bound St Peter when he was imprisoned in Rome. Elisabetta also arranged our return travel to the airport, this was for 9 people on two different days and she handled it all beautifully! She even came over the day we left to help load our luggage into the shuttle (with a baby and a 19 day vacation, you can imagine, we had a lot of luggage). Elisabetta was just as gracious and friendly and helpful as anyone we had ever met. She helped make our vacation truly the vacation of a lifetime. Thank you Elisabetta.
Family of 11 stayed in the apartment for several days in Rome. Apartment was well maintained and felt like home. Great location for dinner, drinks or walking through historic Rome. If there is a nicer person in Europe than Elisabetta, then I did not meet them during our 2 week trip. Elisabetta helped arrange travel and was genuinely concerned that we enjoy ourselves ... and we did. Would return tomorrow if I could. Common areas were under renovation during our stay but no one even seemed to notice.
This apartment in Rome was a perfect fit for our group of 4 couples. We each had our own bedroom with bath and got to share the common area. Great to have coffee and breakfast in the apartment before you head out for a long day of exploring. The location can't be beat. You can walk everywhere. Only the Vatican might be a little far but the subway is less than a 5 minute walk. No way should you choose to stay in a hotel when you have the option of staying here. Elisabetta was fantastic to work with and very helpful.
We are a family of 10 adults who had a wonderful time visiting Rome and the surrounding areas.Elisabetta delivers on all counts. The apartment was immaculate,conveniently located, spacious everything we were looking for. I will certainly recommend to my friends traveling to Rome.
The property is located in the heart of Rome, in Monti, one of the oldest areas of the capital. The area is rich in monuments, beginning with the one that symbolizes Italy in the world, the Colosseum. Narrow alleys sometimes tortuous offer intense suggestions and opportunity 'to admire one of the most important archaeological sites. Few meters and you will be the Roman Forum and San Pietro in Vincoli, where it is exposed Michelangelo's Moses.
|Refundable damage deposit||$320|
|Stay tax||€4 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.|
I prezzi devono intendersi per un numero di 8 persone. Per ogni persona oltre la sesta verranno richiesti 20 euro /giorno ciascuno.
Anticipo del 20 % per confermare la prenotazione.
Check in:ore 14.00.Check out:ore 10,30
I prezzi includono la biancheria.
Il Comune di Roma preleva una tassa per i servizi pari 3,50€ per persona per notte (max 10 giorni) esclusi i bambini fino a 10 anni.