|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
IF YOU WANT THE BEST COME TO ANTICAMONTI! Stunning 3 suites: La Piazzetta and Il Vicolo in Colosseum area, T-Loft in Trastevere area.
Top internet wi-fi and air-conditioning in each apartment, fully equipped kitchen, big shower. Open the door and enjoy the ivy-covered trattorias, street performers, scruffy poets, bearded skateboarders, and exuberant merry-makers flood countless clubs, bars, and piazzas in fits of reckless abandon and indiscreet enthusiasm.
I love meeting people and being helpful. Luckily this is my job!
Fabio Fichi purchased this apartment in 2011
1) Balance and Security Deposit paied on arrival. BALANCE IN CASH with a 30% discount. Security Depo. through PayPal (don't need to have an account), fully refunded within 2 working days of your check-out day;
2) Check-in between 10.00AM - 08.00PM. Early/late check-in cost: €20 IN CASH ON ARRIVAL. We welcome you even if we didn't prepare the apartment yet (it will be definitely ready by 03.00PM);
3) Check-out by 10.00AM. Late check-out cost: €100 (Security Depo.);
4) Few things before you leave: 4a) Please put the key on the table and close the door; 4b) Wash the dishes; 4c) Turn off lights and conditioners; 4d) Throw ALL the garbage away. Bin Station: Via degli Zingari, 45, https://goo.gl/maps/w1BK35EB12t, 2 minutes away. If you don't, we do it for you. Extra cost: €50 (Security Depo.).
5) Smoking not allowed;
6) Pets not admitted;
7) Silence in the night is important for people living in the building: if you scream, they scream at us! We withhold €50 (Security Depo.) everytime they ring us;
8) Security Deposit: it is fully refunded provided previous and following provisions are met: 8a) No damage to unit or its contents; 8b) No stains on the sofas or scratches on the wall; 8c) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay; 8d) No items lost; 8e) The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
9) Cancellation policy: for a full refund, cancellation must be made a full 30 days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 02:00PM if not specified) on the day of check-in.
Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance. Thanks to the kind cooperation!
We had an amazing 4 night stay here. Fabio kindly met us at the apartment, and gave us a neighbourhood tour. The area is very central to colosseum, spanish steps, pantheon, trevi fountain. It's a lovely walk to all of those sites. The metro is a very short walk, and the termini train station is a 10 min walk. The neighbourhood was my favourite-not too touristy, and the food was the best we had in Rome. Wifi worked well. Shower nice and warm. Plenty of space for a couple. Highly recommended!
We just left Fabio apartment this morning. It was a wonderful place, relax, can mfortable and close to all attractions. On arrival Fabio explained all the essentials, best places to eat and even showed us around the neigherhood. The only thing didn't work out for us was the sofa bed, not the owners fault, I didn't read it carefully.
Superb location. Clean, modern apartment. Well equipped. Bathroom large and fresh. Kitchen was disappointing, too tiny to actually do any cooking safely but worked for preparing coffee and light breakfasts and lunches. The bed was disappointing as the mattress was very thin even for a sofa bed. Manager was friendly and extremely helpful.
Fabio arranged transportation to the apartment for us from the airport and it was wonderful. The apartment itself was blocks from the coliseum and had plenty near and within walking distance.
My fiance and I booked the apartment for our 3 days stay in Rome. Fabio was kind enougb to arrange for transportation from the airport as well as greating us at the apartment. He showed us the neighborhood, Monti, apon our arrival. Throughour our stay he kept in touch to see if we needed any assistance. We had a great time. Would definitely recommend to others. Till next time
We loved staying in this apartment during our week in room! It was quiet, clean, small but very functional for 2 people, and in a GREAT location -- walking distance to Colosseum with a number of nearby gelaterias, pizzerias, and pasticcerias. Could not have asked for a more kind and organized host. He was readily available via text or email if we had any questions, and he arranged for our place to be cleaned half-way through the week. He even gave us a quick walking tour of the neighborhood upon our arrival. We also highly recommend using the limo service - it was affordable, extremely convenient, and our driver was a native of Rome so he was able to offer great tips for visiting the city.
The quarter is the oldest one of Rome: in the ancien times the name was SVBVRA (you have to read 'V' like 'U'), it was a place with a lot of brothels... Nerone used to go there in disguise to test plebeian mood, and it is Caesar's birthplace also.
Today is a little bit different, Monti is a very cool quarter!
This is the article published in TheGuardian (http://m.guardian.co.uk/travel/2012/mar/08/rome-monti-neighbourhood-city-guide):
'The full Monti: Rome's cool quarter. A stone's throw from Rome's Colosseum, you'll find the up-and-coming neighbourhood of Monti, buzzing with cool bars, fashion shops and traditional restaurants, loved by a loyal local crowd.
The Colosseum may be one of Rome's main tourist attractions, but wander up the slight incline away from the famous amphitheatre and you'll find endless gems of architecture, craft, fashion and restaurants tucked away in narrow streets and quiet corners. Formerly the city's seedy underbelly – where prostitutes and outlaws took refuge until as recently as the 1940s – Monti is now an enclave for the city's young, creative flock, and has the new upstarts to prove it. Strolling the cobblestone streets, you're likely to hear the hum of a designer's sewing machine or the thud of a hammer in a jeweller's shop.
The neighbourhood, named after one of Rome's seven famous hills, marries modernity with historical charm – from the fresh new ventures rubbing up against centuries of crumbling craftsmanship to the dapper signore ordering his cafe next to a bedraggled hipster.
Smaller and less touristy than the nightlife hub of Trastevere, it retains a strong community vibe...'