This lovely apartment has 2 BEDROOMS, Living room with a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- A main room large and bright with leather lounges, flat screen, stereo, DVD, ADSL WIFI available, library (regional literature, practical and other customary documentation), play or work area,
- Cuisine, ambiance 'Moroccan holidays'; fully equipped (plates, MW oven, dishwasher, hood, etc ...) and possibility to have meals at 4/5.
- Two bedrooms, the first, large, decorative white design, gray and purple, decorated with talent, and decorated with a DOUBLE BED ROUND, a dream come true, sleeping for 2 people, good new bedding, intimate lounge, coiffeuse- office, the height of refinement ... Multiple storage ... as in any home.
- The second chamber quaint and pampering with sleeping 2 people
- A bathroom with tub-shower and toilet,
- A large entrance hallway
This apartment is ideal for a couple alone or with a child or two couples decided to lodge different for different holidays.
Pets are not allowed and the house is non-smoking.
The family pool is accessible (in season), as the summer kitchen adjoining (electric and gas barbecues). Park and garden available. (Production vegetables and fruits courtesy in season).
Meals outside of course!
Attachment point of your holiday you will discover the Mountain Limousine (almost 1000m above sea level), the Monédières with porcini mushrooms and blueberries (blueberry pie what a delight! ) Amateurs museums you will visit President Chirac Museum in Sarran, Tulle museum of arms - Tulle famous by its Manufacture d'Armes among others-and the cloister of the museum (next to the cathedral)
Do not forget to visit the Tulle Cathedral which John XXIII was bishop.
The city of Tulle (7 hill city like Rome) with its picturesque mediaeval quarters (Enclos, the Alverge, Barrier) its Renaissance houses: House Loyac, Les Seilhac ...
Tourist Office near the Post Office)
The walled town of Corrèze and the chapel of the penitents.
Lovers of Roman times, Tintignac sites (ongoing excavations) in Naves (10 km) and Cars in Bugeat a little further you dive into the more distant past ...
A few kilometers away, the sites of the waterfalls of Gimel and Murel not leave you indifferent as well as among the most beautiful villages of France: Collonges la Rouge (with beautiful houses of red sandstone) and Segur the Castle.
The valley of the Dordogne (The Hope River) with Argentat (country gabarriers) and Beaulieu sur Dordogne ... below the dams (Bort Organ, the Eagle, Marèges, Le Chastang, The Hourglass ...)
The castle ruins of Ventadour (23km), Turenne, Comborn worth visiting ...
In summer many town festivals with entertainment, country markets with sales and tasting of local products: vegetables, fruits, cheeses ....
In Tulle, from the 28th to the 30th of June, the "Nacre Nights", accordion festival that lasts several days & ..nights !!! Tulle remains the last French city with an accordion factory ..(Visitable daily).
Here are some ideas that you will be pleased to add your own.