|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
SPECIAL OFFER FALL 2016. 199 € / NIGHT DURING NOVEMBER.
ALL OUR PRICES ARE THE SAME FOR 1 OR 6 PEOPLE, SO OUR PROPERTY ideal for families and groups.
Superb luxury apartment for 6 people, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, located in the center of Seville.
It is very spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated.
The living room, very spacious and bright, has two sofas with armchairs, made by hand, for comfort. Dining table wings, with all its stalls distributed by the rest of the house, and flat screen TV.
Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, coated wood and drawers and hangers perfectly distributed. Old offer of fernandino comfortable style and are decorated with original paintings. The mattress of the bed is latex. The second bedroom has twin beds with memory foam mattresses 1.05. The third bedroom has two beds with latex mattresses. All three bedrooms have beds games in Egyptian cotton, white.
fully furnished and equipped with all appliances: washing machine, refrigerator, range hood, oven, microwave, blender, toaster, kettle, coffee and traditional Nexpresso, etc. The dishes are typical Cartuja crockery. Steel cutlery and alpaca. Extending table ideal for a light meal.
The two bathrooms have been recently restored, featuring large shower plate and all new toilets. Both are full bathrooms and are equipped with white cotton towels, hair dryer, coffee tables to support all personal care products, cosmetics, etc.
It has centralized air conditioning system with optional cold and heat.
The apartment is strategically located in the heart of Old Seville, 200 meters from the Cathedral. Given your situation, you can come sauntering all monuments of the historic city center. You can access on foot, in less than five minutes, emblematic monuments such as the Cathedral, the Giralda, the Golden Tower, City Hall, Palace of Lebrija, Casa de Pilatos. Church of the Savior
Also, the area has numerous leisure facilities: shops, restaurants of different levels, typical bars Sevillian "tapas", theaters, cinemas and all kinds of cultural and leisure within 5 minutes walk activities. The location is excellent, facing the opera and theater season, given the proximity to Teatro de la Maestranza.
However, despite being an area of heavy atmosphere during the day, nights are very quiet, being able to rest with absolute tranquility.
Although can move on foot to key areas, there are also many possibilities of public transportation: tram, metro, buses, taxis, all with stops very close to our apartment.
This was a perfect spot for our group of five. We all felt immediately at home here.
Not only did we enjoy this lovely apartment, the location could not have been more convenient. Most of Seville's beautiful parks, plazas and grand sights were an easy walk away and restaurants and tapas bars were even closer.
Pepe, you have a real gem! Thank you and Carmen for being so responsive and helpful. We love your interesting city.
My husband and I and our two friends absolutely loved this comfortable, sophisticated, beautifully furnished apartment in Seville. No IKEA here! If it were mine, I would not rent to sticky fingered children.
The location was perfect for walking to restaurants, tapa bars, shopping and entertainment and a short taxi ride to the historical sites. The gracious owner met us and was most helpful. There was a nice, nearby grocery store where we picked up fruit and pastries for breakfast in the cheery, well appointed kitchen.
Very well kept clean modern apartment in the heart of Seville. Close to all the monuments.
Plenty of restaurant and grocery options.
My husband and I and another couple thoroughly enjoyed our beautiful and quiet Seville apartment. The decor was sophisticated and worldly....NO IKEA! The location was terrific as we could walk to the nearby narrow winding streets where delightful tapas restaurants and flamenco reigned. We usually walked far enough to get lost and tired and would find a taxi to take us back to our apartment. We would shop for fresh fruits and breakfast items at the nearby grocery a short block away. We prepared breakfast and coffee in the kitchen which was fully stocked with pretty blue and white china, pans, silverware etc. The clothes washer worked perfectly. Our host met us and she was totally charming and helpful.
This apartment is for guests who appreciate finer accommodations...not for sticky fingered children!
We would book it again! Thank you, Carmen.
We were three "empty nesters" travelling around Spain and had the pleasure of staying in this 3 bedroom apartment for 4 nights. The bedrooms were well laid out and had a lot of storage. The living room/dining room accommodated the six of us very comfortably (even when everyone was on their electronic devices!). The kitchen appliances were great and there were plenty of plates, glasses, serving pieces, etc. It was very easy to walk everywhere in Seville from this location and there were a lot of very good restaurants, bars and pasty shops to make everyone happy. The young woman, Blanca, who met us at the apartment and showed us around was very helpful and recommended terrific restaurants to us. Everyone loved the apartment!!!
The apartment is located in the historic center of the city, between Plaza Nueva (where the City of Seville) and the Place de la Madeleine. An ideal location to enjoy the cultural, monumental, gastronomic, family or leisure tourism, among others.
PERFECT LOCATION SIGHTSEEING ON FOOT
From the apartment you can easily walk to all areas of tourist interest. A pleasant walk through the pedestrian areas of the city, within minutes you can reach monuments as emblematic as La Giralda, the Cathedral, the Alcazar, the Archivo de Indias, the Torre del Oro or wonderful BARRIO SANTA CRUZ. Also walk you can reach the popular district of Triana (famous for flamenco and traditional cuisine) located across the Guadalquivir River and river walk which is essential and of great beauty.
CULTURAL AND LEISURE OFFER area is vast: restaurants of all categories, bars to enjoy the typical Sevillian tapas, visits to monuments and museums, tour buses and river cruises, excursions (guided or free), local FLAMENCO, theaters, cinemas, shopping centers, markets with fresh and gourmet products, and shops of all kinds.
However, despite being an area of great atmosphere and activity during the day, nights are very gentle, being possible to rest relax.
VISIT OTHER CITIES NEARBY ANDALUZAS
If your stay will be longer, they will benefit for day trips to other Andalusian cities of great importance and beauty RONDA, with its stunning mountain scenery; GRANADA, with its spectacular Alhambra Palace or SIERRA NEVADA; CORDOBA MOSQUE and its Jewish Quarter; JEREZ and Sanlucar de Barrameda famous for its wines and cuisine with seafood; and Huelva and Cadiz with its beautiful and extensive beaches of fine sand.
MEANS OF TRANSPORT AND HOW TO GET THERE
Although from the apartment you can reach all attractions on foot in few minutes, the building is also located a few meters from metro, tram, taxis and urban and tourist buses. It is a 15-20 minute drive or taxi from Seville airport and 10-15 minutes from the train station Santa Justa. There are also direct buses from the airport and from the railway station for which complete information is in the computer application TUSSAM (Sevilla Transport Company).
SEVILLE CULTURAL AGENDA
Sevilla not only gives the artistic value and historical monuments, or by the beauty of the neighborhoods and squares of the old town buildings. To this must be added as renowned festivals such as Easter or April Fair in spring, as well as a wide cultural and leisure offer active throughout the year. Some of them are:
- Maestranza Theater: Located next to the Plaza de Toros, the modern Teatro de la Maestranza has a wide program of concerts, operas, dance and theater performances throughout the whole year. More information at: https: // www. teatrodelamaestranza. is
- TEATRO LOPE DE VEGA: The oldest theater in the city, located opposite the famous Maria Luisa Park, also has a great cultural offerings throughout the year. More information at: http: // teatrolopedevega. org
- ROYAL ALCÁZARES: Besides being one of the architectural ensembles of more historical and artistic value of the city, offers all seasons concerts and exciting night visits. More information at: http: // www. alcazarsevilla. org
- ITÁLICA DANCE FESTIVAL: In the town of SANTIPONCE, located a few kilometers from Seville, are the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Italica. These ruins, especially well preserved, and whose visit itself and worth, hosts during the nights of July Celebration Dance Festival of Italica that, the magic that give off the outdoor performances, incorporates a unique setting and, undoubtedly idyllic: ROMAN THEATRE ITÁLICA. More information at: http: // www. festivalitalica. is
- FLAMENCO BIENNIAL OF SEVILLE: Sevilla hosts every two years during the months of September and October, this famous flamenco festival held in different venues in the city. More information at: http: // www. labienal. com
- BULL RING OF REAL Maestranza in Seville: may attend the "National Day" during the months of April, May, June and September. More information at: http: // www. plazadetorosdelamaestranza. com
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$267|
- TARIFAS: LAS TARIFAS REFLEJADAS SON PARA 1 A 6 PERSONAS. ESTO HACE IDEAL NUESTRO APARTAMENTO PARA FAMILIAS Y GRUPOS.
- HAY POSIBILIDAD DE INSTALAR DOS CAMAS SUPLETORIAS CON UN COSTO ADICIONAL DE 25 € CADA UNA.
- FIANZA: LA FIANZA, DE 250 €, SE COBRARÁ MEDIANTE CARGO EN TARJETA DE CRÉDITO Y SE DEVOLVERÁ EN EL PLAZO MÁXIMO DE 7 DÍAS CONTADOS A PARTIR DE LA FECHA DE SALIDA, UNA VEZ VERIFICADO EL BUEN ESTADO DEL APARTAMENTO.
- POR CADA ESTANCIA SE COBRARÁ UN SUPLEMENTO ÚNICO DE LIMPIEZA DE 45 €.
- PARA ESTANCIAS LARGAS O PARA RESERVAS A LARGO PLAZO CONSULTAR PRECIOS.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.