* This cottage, ranked 3 stars by the Tourist Board of the Tarn, is scheduled for 4 people.
* Located in the former building of Moulins Albigeois (18-19th), you will enjoy from this apartment a privileged view of the Cathedral, the Old Bridge and the Tarn: the photo of the Cathedral is taken from the living room.
* Overlooking the Botany Bay Square, meeting of photographers and painters, it is in five minutes that you will reach on foot to the tourist sites and the city center.
* Apartment in mezzanine: 11 steps.
* Access by car to the door of the building, and public parking nearby.
* Living room with air conditioning, TV, DVD player and stereo system.
* Internet access by Wifi.
* Two bedrooms: one with a bed of 140 x 200 and the other with two beds of 80 x 200 that can be joined to a sleeping 160 X 200.
* Cot and high chair available on request.
* Fully equipped kitchen: fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, classic coffee machine but Nespresso (bring your capsules) etc..
* Bathroom with shower, towel heater and washing machine.
* Separate WC.
* Sheets and towels provided.
* End of stay cleaning included.
* Pets: report it to the reservation for possible agreement.
* Non smoking apartment.
* Mid season: rental for three nights minimum (contact us for any duration not provided by the proposed schedule).
* High season: rental on the basis of 7 nights (other possible duration depending on availability: contact us)
* If it is ideal for holidays, this apartment can also be proposed for a longer rental, with a rate that would depend on the duration and the season.
Website: http: // www. gite-moulinsalbigeois. fr