Set overlooking the pretty resort of Bali, Villa Dimitrios enjoys an ideal location close to beaches and tavernas. The nearby village also offers amenities, including a bank and a pharmacy to shops, bars and a variety of tavernas. There are no fewer than four beaches to choose from within easy reach, offering both a mixture of sand and fine white-washed pebbles.
A bungalow style villa, on 1 level, which can comfortably accommodate 4 adults 1 child (Sofa bed in lounge.) Entry into large lounge with patio doors to pool terrace. Open-plan kitchen. 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin), family bathroom.
Large living room with SAT-TV. Patio doors open directly to the pool terrace. A sofa bed for additional child if required. (Open fireplace with wood on request for early spring/autumn evenings.) A pergola-shaded terrace, along with dining furniture, overlooks the swimming pool.
Open plan fully fitted Kitchen (microwave, freezer, coffee machine, dish washer, dining table)
There are 2 bedrooms; 1 double and 1 twin. Both bedrooms have patios doors to pool terrace and gardens.
The villa has a large marble bathroom with a hydro-massage bath, hair dryer and a washing machine. There is also a feature sky light set into the ceiling.
The villa lies in tranquil surroundings and has a delightful garden and pool area surrounded by a stone wall and enjoying views across olive trees to the mountains and the sea. A poolside BBQ completes the setting.
Size: 9m x 5m
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Fantastic wish we had stayed for longer!!
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
Description was accurate I would also like to add that the location is ideal for a relaxing holiday but has all the necessary facilities and services close to hand in Bali the views were fantastic we would love to return one day. The owners were so friendly and welcoming.
Bali is a small fishing village with several small coves and bays with sand and fine shingle beaches. The traditional harbour, surrounded by excellent tavernas, is a delight during the warm summer evenings. There are a selection of shops and bars, along with everything you need for a relaxing holiday to the island of Crete.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.