The house Tres Pinos is located in a 18.000m² estate next to the Lino Medina House.
Both have separate entrances, private gardens and a private pool for the exclusive use of its customers.
*The holiday cottage Tres Pinos is a construction of 120m².
* Three bedrooms, two of which have two single beds (90 x 1,90m). The third bedroom has one double bed.
* Three bathrooms: two with shower and the other with bathtub.
* A spectacular living room with fireplace with exquisite decor and furniture giving a welcoming and rustic atmosphere to the house. There is also a TV, a radio and a CD.
*Free Wiffi Internet Connection
* Fully equipped kitchen: coffee machine, electric-plate with oven, refrigerator-freezer, washing machine.
* The main feature of the house is its huge pool that extends over 100m² (10 x 10m), a treat for lovers of water in an environment of privacy amidst nature.
* In the same pool area is the barbecue area with 2 tables to enjoy a good lunch or dinner.
The Rural House Tres Pinos is located in the Villa de Mazo. Nobody could tell Antonia Luga when she was bustling at her home and in her gardens that many years later, someone would prick on a device and her house would be transformed, enlarged and embellished from all over the world. Even less, could she imagine that the mountain, at the foot of which her great-grandparents had stopped, long ago, to build a small and rustic dwelling that she improved with her savings as a healer, would splendidly turn green and that it would be possible to climb on it on a road, nor that it would be possible to reach Santa Cruz within only 10 minutes. Neither could she imagine that the sea that she used to contemplate during her breaks under the three pines that her great-grandparent had planted would remain so bright and blue, and the least she expected was that the paths, the tank and the courtyard that she always used to keep fresh and with heliotropes, would be treasure shared with so many visitors who would appreciate the peace and quiet of this fresh arcade.
It is said that sometimes she wanders through the courtyards, enters in the barbecue trying to find the cattle tied to the manger and that the water if the pool wets her feet when she tries to pick the carrots from her disappeared garden. Someone states she has been seen contemplating happily how the flowers continue to bloom with the same colour two hundred years after and watering them in the hot summer mornings while doing little bundles of bay leaves for her imaginary past meals.
The Villa de Mazo is a traditional craftsmans’ village. An example of it is found in the arches and tapestries that adorn the streets of the town during the festival of Corpus Christi, declared of National Tourist Interest, and from which we can enjoy as an example in the Red House Museum, next to some samples of embroidery only 2km from this house.