When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee
Villa del Mar is a beautiful 1920's house moments away from the sea with a mature garden and sea views. There is a saline swimming pool, table football and ping pong table. The house sleeps 12 people with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. There is a barbecue with covered seating area to seat 12 people comfortably. There is a shaded outside eating area with large table and seating for 12 . There are several garden benches in the garden as well as sun loungers by the pool. The kitchen is well equipped and inspiring to cook in with bar stools at the island counter for friends to help or chat with. Most bedrooms have terraces. The villa comes with a maid service 3 times a week. There is no need for a car here.
I am English and was living in Sitges with my family for 11 fantastic years. We have now returned to London for work but still spend as much time as possible in Sitges for holidays.
Christiane purchased this villa in 2006
My husband and I brought this house after 5 years of looking for the perfect house in the right area of town to bring up our 3 young children. We then spent a long time completely renovating and changing the house layout to suit family life with large living room/kitchen spilling out onto outside dining areas and BBQ. The lush garden full of beautiful plants is a peaceful haven and the pool is very recently renovated with sparkling iridescent mosaic tiles and then there is the sea at the end of the street!
This house is very special as it is so close to the village of Sitges and yet in a quiet exclusive neighbourhood next to the sea and best beaches. The promenade is fantastic for walking into town and heaven for children with roller blades, skateboards and bikes. There is no need to use a car here. The house itself is a beautiful traditional Spanish house with a homely atmosphere and a lush garden with a swimming pool, table tennis etc to keep you amused.
Sitges has 17 beautiful sandy beaches with sun beds, umbrellas, pedallo boats and beach bars to relax in. The promenade is ideal for roller blading, skateboarding, bicycling and enjoying a stroll. Sitges is a beautiful old fishing village with many restaurants and bars as well as world renowned discotheques. There is a marina and sailing school where you can hire boats. Central Barcelona is only 40 mins away with all its museums, Gaudi architecture, shopping and restaurants.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,458|
To check availability and make your booking please phone us or send an email.
A maid service is provided 3 mornings a week for general cleaning.
If booking for longer than 1 week the price includes a weekly change of bedlinen.
Bank transfer accepted
Check in time 4pm. Check out time 10 am
Holidaymakers need to pay 30% on booking villa and remaining 70% 6 weeks prior to arrival date. Payment to be made by bank transfer.