This marvelous structure lies on the Amalfi side of the Sorrento Peninsula, just opposite of the mythological mermaid’s islands called “Li Galli”, an archipelago known for many of its legends, where the breathtaking panorama of the Gulf of Salerno continues as far as Capo Palinuro. It’s no wonder one almost has a feeling that time has simply stopped.
You reach the property from a side road which links the main Meta–Amalfi road, in turn connects Sorrento to Positano, and is about 7kms distance from both towns.
Villa Ettore opens out towards an enchanting panorama following its own circular shapes and making the villa garden an integral part of the landscape. It is meticulously manicured and a sight to behold.
The swimming pool measures a sizable 9 x 3,5m featuring a solarium, shower, chill out area and sun beds. A barbecue and a private garden surround the entire villa, making it very exclusive and secluded. Privacy is of the outmost importance!
Look no more if you’re seeking for an ideal place where relaxation and peace of mind are high on the list of priorities. It is the ideal vacation spot on the Amalfi coast. Visit local towns or stay at the villa and enjoy lounging by the poolside while tasting fine cheeses and drinking local wines, not to mention gelato and other palate pleasing delicacies, right from the area.
Upon exiting the gate of the Villa you can find a conveniently located mini market, a boutique and typical restaurants offering the very best of Southern Italian flavors and specialties. After all, we are talking about one of the world’s best cuisines!
About 6km of distance in the small but quaint town of Sant’ Agata, you will find the famous and exclusive restaurant “Don Alfonso” one of most prestigious in Italy, not to mention known around the world for its Mediterranean delights.
Further details indoors:
· FIRST FLOOR: Spacious entrance hall opening to a fan–shaped living room with large balconies extending themselves to breathtaking sea views, with 2 single beds; on the left, a master bedroom with air conditioning and a full en-suite bathroom with shower. We then reach the dining area with pool view, a fully equipped kitchen which also leads to the terrace and immediately upon the right, a laundry room . From the entrance hall, a spiral staircase leads to the..
· LOWER FLOOR: high room with game area, antique billiard table lavished in Neapolitan style from the 19th century. There is a sitting area with a fireplace, exit to the garden and pool, corridor leading to the sleeping area where you will find 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, one double and one twin and a bathroom with tub.
. BED ADDED IN VILLA € 50,00 per night per person ( max 2 beds added)
Further details outdoors:
· OUTDOORS: In the park of Villa Ettore, there is a Studio/Dependence of 30sqm (sleeps max 2+2) with living room and sleeping area with bathroom with shower. It is surrounded by a large, peaceful terrace where a magnificent oak-tree creates the right atmosphere for curling up and relaxing with a good book.
The Studio/dependence is not comprised in the price of the Villa and is available also separately.
Neighborhood and transport:
Piano di Sorrento is a lovely little town 5 kms far from Sorrento.
This fantastic area offers a wide range of services, it is well connected to other tourist resorts in the area such as: the Amalfi coast, the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum, Capri, Naples, that can be reached by train, bus or ferry.
The city is mostly flat, you will find a wide choice of restaurants, bars and shops and the beaches or the port can be reached on foot or comfortably by lift.
Napoli 60 km
Sorrento 5 Km
Positano: 7 Km
Pompei: 27 Km
Ercolano: 40 Km
Spiaggia più vicina: 20 minuti a piedi
The prices included :
• One set of bed, bath and pool linen per week
• Cot and high chair and for babies under 2 years
• Electricity is included
• Final cleaning
• Air conditioning
• Compulsory cleaning during the week: 4 hours a day, once during the week.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash Euros:
• Additional beds € 50 each per day (max 2 available).
• Air conditioning only in the bedrooms.
• Refundable security deposit € 800
City tax: € 2,00 per day, per person (from 18 years onwards)
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on our emergency contact which will be provided at the check-in.
We can offer assistance and suggestions for any kind of interesting activities, such as excursions, boat tours, cooking experiences and much more.