Very quiet and non-family villa is located in a driveway against, it has an area of 110 m² and extends over 500 square meters of land, fully fenced. It consists of a spacious lounge / dining room with TV, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms (room 1: 1 bed 160 with TV and bedroom 2: 2 beds 90), a mezzanine ( with BZ for 2 additional beds), a bathroom (with shower); a toilet and has a terrace of 50 sqm. The garden is fully planted. Possibility of 2 more sleeps in the living room (convertible sofa bed true). All bedding is new. All linen is provided free of charge.
Children and 'doggies' may 'frolicking' safely
4 vehicles will be secured within the grounds of the villa.
For a stay of less than one week, please contact us.
It is located near the forest of Janas, part of the Massif du Cap Sicié.
The beaches are 3 km away. Some are accessible by trails through the forest (50 min walk)
Local shops are a 5 min walk (Superette; Newspapers; Bakery and Catering)
Location of La Seyne sur Mer
Facing the harbor of Toulon, at the foot of Cape Sicié, La Seyne sur Mer is a seaside resort in the Var, located on the Mediterranean coast. It's a nice town, with its lively and welcoming pedestrian streets, luxurious villas, its fish market. You will also enjoy the charm of the hinterland, its typical forests and villages. You can drive to Toulon in the car, but also with a sea shuttle.
During a holiday in La Seyne sur Mer, you will discover the Var and the French Riviera:
- A La Seyne sur Mer: Fort Balaguier, the Corniche Tamaris, the Church of Our Lady of Good Voyage, Fort Napoleon, the Fort from the pinnacle, the Naval Museum and the peninsula of Saint Mandier
- West Branch, visit Six Fours and the Island of Embiez; Sanary sur Mer, Bandol, Le Castellet (Medieval Village and its racetrack), Cassis, La Ciotat, Marseille .......
- Directorate East, visit Toulon, Hyères, Carqueiranne, Le Lavandou, Cavalaire Grimaud, Saint Tropez .......
- You will also visit the back country from the Var which will bring you to the Holy Cross French Valley Dam and the Gorges du Verdon
- For the more adventurous you can visit Cannes, Nice, Monaco ...