Enjoy spacious city villa (350m2 habitable) (possibility for handicapped) with the calm of a large garden of 2200 m2 where each one will find its place (heated pool, aperitif or relaxing on the terrace, large griddle, parts table football or petanque). NO VIS VIS. Beautiful restored house in a quiet, close to all amenities on foot (300m casino), not overlooked, with all the charm of the campaign.
At the door of many summer festivals (Chorégies Orange, festivals of Avignon, Carpentras, Vaison la Romaine) and tourist walks, hikes, bike rides (Luberon, Mont Ventoux, La Grande Motte, of Mussem
Marseille etc ....).
OUTSIDE: Fully accessible for someone in a wheelchair. Swimming pool (11x7 meters) with alarm, heating system, teak beach, 4 chairs, 2 benches, hammock, 2 umbrellas, outdoor shower. 1 large table for 16 people, 2 tables of 6 people, plancha, lighted petanque. Opening canopy with garden and pool. Large illuminated terrace, plane trees, other trees. Electric gate, videophone.
INTERIOR: Capacity: 8 people. 5 bedrooms (double beds: 180/160/140/140/130), 2 bathrooms, 1 shower room. 2 Living rooms, 1 large dining kitchen.
Ground floor (fully accessible for wheelchair people)
- Entrance hall with toilet
- Independent Master bedroom: desk, bedroom (bed 180 cm - king size), bathroom 2 sinks, tub, large shower (4m2), WC, dresssing (while disabled access)
- Kitchen (5 burner gas hob, oven, fridge, dishwasher, robots, television). Fireplace. Large table (8 people).
- TV room (WiFi, DVD player, television)
- Pantry (adjoining the kitchen) washing machine, freezer, refrigerator, microwave).
- Floor: 4 bedrooms with cupboards, 2 TVs, 1 large living room (60 m2), 1 bathroom (shower and 2 sinks), 1 bathroom (Italian shower and 1 sink), 1 Separate toilet.
All main rooms overlook the garden.