1- Outside: Terrace with table and chairs, deckchairs, barbecue, cabana, garden.
- Summer bakery (Mid May - End of September): 700 m
- Bourg de Fréhel: 2.5 km (on foot, by bike or car): bakeries with groceries, bar-press, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, doctors, tourist office, ....
- Superette U, Casino, restaurants in Les Sables d'Or: 4-5 km
Bio shop on Plurien (going on Erquy): 4-5 km
Super U and Liddl ERQUY: 8 km
- Super U and Liddl Matignon: 10 km
- Beaches, golf, mini golf, sailing school, equestrian center, casino, hiking trails (GR34), Thalasso Val André, ...
Nearby: Lamballe, Cap-Fréhel, Fort la Latte, Erquy, Val-André, St-Malo, Dinan, Dinard, Mont St-Michel ... ..
during the period July - August: rental for 2 weeks except special case (see with the owner)
Route du Rhum 2018: The starting line of the race is located in front of the tip of the Grouin, in Cancale. But to make the most of the start of the race and this exceptional human adventure, go to Cap Fréhel! In addition to being an exceptional natural spot, Cape Town will be the ideal place to see the boats scroll and sail towards Guadeloupe.