|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Lios Dána Lodge, on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, has sleeping and dining facilities for up to 16, conservatories, large lounge or activity room with spectacular views over Dingle Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and Ireland's highest mountain range, the MacGillicuddy's Reeks.
The lodge is uniquely decorated to create its own individual charm and character and is superbly appointed, featuring polished timber floors and beds, and all the utility appliances you will require to make your stay easy and enjoyable. Sweeping conservatory, private garden and scenic views ensure a relaxing country holiday break in beautiful Ireland. A peat burning stove adds to the ambience, and along with central heating, makes the lodge warm and cosy in the cooler months of this temperate climate region of Ireland.
• Sleeping and dining for up to 16
• Fabulous views of mountains & sea
• Conservatory & sun lounge
• Large 70sq metre activity room
• Central heating and log-burning stove
• Bay windows for panoramic views
• Mature gardens with trees and shrubs
The Upstairs Bedroom Accommodation comprises 8 bedrooms with 16 beds:
• Two large bedrooms each with one double and one single bed, both rooms have en-suite facilities (bath, shower, w.c. and wash hand basins).
• Two twin bedrooms with adjoining single bedroom, sharing two en-suite bathrooms comprising shower, wc & wash hand basins.
• Two bedrooms with double bunk beds and one single bed with adjoining bathrooms
• All bedrooms have clothes hanging facilities, chairs, bedside lights, wall-to-wall carpeting and curtains.
The Downstairs Accommodation comprises
• Day use rooms, all with panoramic views
• Reception/Lounge Room
• Large 600 sq ft Activity Room
• Large Kitchen with six-ring gas cooker
• Sunroom and Conservatory
• Utility Room.
Lios Dána has a reputation for providing excellent accommodation and facilities at their coastal retreat. With a focus on pampering guests, they ensure you have everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
We can help you organise
• Excursions and tourist information with full itinerary planning assistance
• Child minding
• Taxi or mini-bus service on request
• Meals can be ordered from Foley's Bar for delivery or we can put you in touch with a local chef to cook in house.
I am Michael Travers owner and director of Lios Dána Lodge. My Wife is Dr. Eve Bruce.
Michael Travers purchased this house in 1986
Lios Dána Lodge - Great for large groups, on the Wild Atlantic Way at Inch in Co. Kerry, is located on the Dingle Peninsula just 30 minutes drive from Killarney and Tralee, and 20 minutes east of the coastal tourist and holiday town of Dingle. It is in a fantastic seaside location on an elevated site above four miles of sandy beach and dunes called Inch Strand.
Lios Dána accommodation offers plenty of space to relax and explore, in peace and quiet, yet is close to many tourist attractions
Lios Dána Lodge is ideal for groups, combined or large-family holidays, friends or family reunions, courses or retreats etc. We are only a 30-minute drive from Kerry (International) Airport (with regular flights from Dublin, London and Europe) and 90 minutes drive from Cork international Airport.
Places to Visit
Attractions within 5 Km (3 miles)
• Inch Strand featured in the famous films 'Ryan's Daughter' & 'Playboy of the Western World'.
• Local Bars & Restaurants
• Seaside Shop, Café
• Swimming & Water Sports
• Beaches & Sand Dunes
• Bass & River Fishing
• Traditional Irish Music
• Hill & Mountain Walks
• Country Lanes
• Annascaul Village, home of Antarctic explorer Tom Crean (South Pole Inn) and Sculptor Jerome O'Connor
Attractions on the Dingle Peninsula within 30kms (20 miles)
• Fungi the Dingle Dolphin Boat Trips
• Ancient Sites, Megalithic & Early Christian
• Dingle Town, Pubs, Restaurants, Aquarium, Cafés, Craft Shops, Galleries, Marina & Pier
• Golf Course, 18 hole
• Horse Riding
• Blasket Island Heritage Centre & Boat Trips
• Minard Castle & Beach
• Castlegregory Water Sports Centre
• Angling Trips
• Scenic Drives
• Forest & Coastal Walks
• Brandon Mountain Walks & View Points
Attractions off the Dingle Peninsula Within 45kms (30 miles):
• Killarney Town, Golf Course, National Park and Lakes
• The Gap of Dunloe
• Tralee, Aquadome, Windmill, Light Railway
• Crag Caves
• The Ring of Kerry
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 11 2017 - May 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2017 - Sep 2 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
High Season, Period July, August (and weeks with a Bank Holiday)
Mid Season, Period March - October (ex high season): €1,500.00
Packages and Rates
• Price includes: electricity (average use), hot water, bedding and medium size towels and evening central heating (if needed)
• Additional central heating (daytime) surcharge depends on usage (approx € 25 per day) and paid for as needed
• Changeover day in High season is Saturday