Ideal for those with flexibility and convenience in mind. Located in historic Mount Vernon, Baltimore. Can accommodate up to 6 guests, but every guest after the third is an additional $20 a night per guest. This location is very convenient -- you'll be in the city center, minutes from downtown Baltimore, I-83 with access to Towson or Baltimore County, and lots of restaurants, grocery stores, and parks.
- Fully furnished apartment, with brand new furniture, kitchenware, linens, etc.
- Utilities are included
- Flexible lease lengths available: month-to-month, or longer!
- Private, off-street parking available for $160 a month
- Oversized windows with TONS OF SUNLIGHT
- Upgraded and ZONED heat and air conditioning system
- Renovated apartment with hardwood floors and newer kitchen
- Quiet, historic building, with a total of 6 apartments.
- Walk to Penn Station, Johns Hopkins Shuttle, Peabody Institute, Walters Art Museum, University of MD, Mercy Hospital.
- Across the street from new and trendy Mt. Vernon Marketplace
Unbelievable location, across the street from a neighborhood marketplace, Ceremony Coffee, walking distance to Hopkins Shuttle, Peabody Conservatory, the University of Baltimore. Walters Art Museum is blocks away, as are the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, the Lyric Opera House, numerous restaurants, art galleries and shops, and the excellent central branch of Baltimore's Enoch Pratt Public Library. Tons of eating out and entertainment options within surrounding blocks.