About the property
- House2690 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
10 persons- 4 bedrooms and 1 mezzanine, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets -animals yes
Old Rectory renovated in local stone (250 m2) in the Hamlet of Roquefère, on a limestone outcrop overlooking the valley Lede, on a classified site (Castle Roquefère is 400 m), 3 km from the Bastide of Monflanquin where shops are located and leisure-
It is located north of the Lot et Garonne, and 12 km from Périgord-
it is attached, a set of 2000 square meters, wooded, fenced, so safe for children and dogs, with a small courtyard also enclosed by a gate on the northern part, where can park two cars in the shadow of bicentennial sycamore - the garden is south, overlooking the church, of the XV century, with mass 1 / month-
It includes: living room with fireplace and dining room, seperated
-a kitchen with stove and microwave plate electrically ondes--in freezer fridge
Ground floor: 3 double bedrooms 2 of which in addition 1 single and 1 crib
Upstairs: 1 mezzanine with 1 double and lavabo-
-next an attic room with 2 single beds and 1 bed 120 cm, single wardrobe, secretary, conveniently
-there 1 bathroom with tub and shower and a toilet indépendant-
-next, a bathroom with shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer machine-
-A Outside a third WC indépendant- discount toys .. (former stable of the horse) -
The dining room overlooks a glass veranda overlooking the garden and the church of the 13th and 15th century (one Mass per month)
It is equipped with an above ground pool of 4.5 m diameter), 2 table tennis, net for volleyball or badminton, swing-child (3-8 years), cabins, water slide, wading pool, bicycles children, tourniquet, sandbox, children equipment, went to play boules-
A gate in the garden, allows 2 other cars, to garer-
and this, in a gastronomic and tourist area, the many castles (Bonaguil is the largest castle in France), medieval walled towns and villages, museums, but also, mansions, houses typical of Perigord roof 'cow tail' pigeon etc ..
- Hiking around or on the GR which passes all près- to admire the castle Roquefère, La Roque, Mid-Castel, tobacco dryers, mansions, the view of the country house, illuminated the night the mill Boulède on the Lede (where you can fish.) ..
- The visit of the Bastide created by Alphonse de Poitiers, brother of St. Louis, to contain the advance of English Aquitaine-in (it was in turn to the English and French) - must follow the 'troubadour' Janouille, which takes us through the alleys or andrones, from the Place des Arcades (angles) where the Museum of Country houses and the Tourist Office to trace the story of the new city of the 13th century in the evening, following the candlelight ...
The view at Cap Del Pech, extends far over the rolling countryside, resembling a small 'Tuscany', while Biron Castle is silhouetted against the horizon -he must also admire the houses with beautiful facades of 15 th, 17 th and 18 th centuries, participate in the farmers market on Thursday morning, fairs wines and cheeses, with many flea markets ...
The Medieval Festival is held on August 15, with storytellers, juggler, costumes and games of all sorte-
-The feast day the Holy Andrée held the 1st Sunday of December (the admired y 'chicken with string') which roast on a large blaze, while local artisans expose their expertise ...
-at foot of the house: Coulon sports complex (swimming pool, horseback riding, mini-golf, fishing, relaxation...)
. within 10 km:
- The Bastide of Villereal with its hall, its church in the fortified tower, large riding center
- Gavaudun: fortress, the dungeon of 20 meters high, overlooking the Lède, wash houses, caves, Mills-
- A little higher, St Avitus and the museum Bernard Palissy
- Lougratte and its lake (swimming and paddle boat ..)
- Issigeac and its beautiful timbered houses and corbelled
- Within 15 to 20 km
- The Castle of Biron, at the top of its 'puy' largest castle in the Dordogne
- La Capelle Biron with its Rainbow Park (mini-golf course accrobranche- etc ..
-La Bastide de Villeneuve-sur-Lot, basic boating
- Old hilltop villages of Pujols and Penne d'Agen (very beautiful medieval villages)
- BONAGUIL (one of the Major Sites of Aquitaine) - Fortress illustrating the evolution of the defense techniques from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance
- 1 hour drive
- The prestigious valley of the Dordogne and its castles (Beynac, Domme, La Roche Gageac), its prehistoric caves (Eyzies, Lascaux ..), the hilltop village of Rocamadour, the ocher city of Sarlat and a little further, Padirac
- The Lot Valley:
-its paths hallage, the hilltop village of Saint Cirq Popie, the decorated cave of Pech-Merle, Cahors, and tour the 'cellars ..
There is the choice! the secret: get up early, go 'with fresh' and there is time to make a good visit!
-a documentation is available at the Rectory
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
J'aime plus que tout cette maison !!!!
J'y vais depuis que je suis toute petite et j'adore cet endroit surtout quand on y va avec la famille !!!!! Je vous aime !!!! Ilona G.
Je suis très touchée par l'appréciation de ma petite fille! mais je sais qu'elle ne peut être vallable!
- A Monflanquin: Great medieval festival on 15 August- Museums Bastides--fatty Liver of Pruneaux- sports complex at Lake Coulon (pool, tennis, mini-golf, horseback riding) - Espace Monform (relaxation room, step .. .) - Circuit bastides- --In a radius of 10 km: Tree climbing and mini-golf La Capelle Biron- Reel Lougratte Lake (swimming, pedal boats, canoeing) - sound and light Biron Castle - flea markets and markets local houses to Villereal, horse riding Monpazier- Villereal -donjon Gavaudun- of pigeon houses and stacking 'of the Dropt valley near Villeréal- beautiful medieval villages of St Avit Issigeac Penne Agenais- watersports Villeneuve / feudal -Château lot of Bonaguil, the largest of France- -A 1 hour drive: Abbey Cadouin- a little further, prehistoric parks and caves of the Vézère Valley (Lascaux, Eyzies), the Chateaux of the Dordogne valley (Beynac, La Roche-Gageac, Domme) - the hilltop villages of Rocamadour, St Cirq Popie- (Lot) - Caves Fontirou (25 km from Agen road) Pech -Merle -the beautiful towns of Sarlat (close to 20), and finally Cahors- tour of the cellars along the Lot valley or Monbazillac vineyard and castle to visit!- The area is famous for its restaurants as gastronomiques- there is the choice for a good holiday!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
mode de paiement: virement bancaire- chèque -ou espèces