PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RATES BELOW,
1) Chattaway House sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom plus cot. (Please
request at time of booking).
2) Centrally located within Tenby Town Walls
3) Fully equipped, Gas Central Heating
4) Reserved Bay Parking 2 minutes away
5) Free Wi-Fi
6) Bed linen, BathTowels and Tea Towels provided
Access is gained from a door at the side of The Wood Shop in Upper Frog Street to a small court yard with relaxing seating area where you can enjoy morning to mid afternoon sun shine or while away the evening enjoying a bottle of wine.
The first floor comprises of a master bedroom with king size bed, ample furniture and a good size bathroom with a large free standing bath to relax in after a hard days sightseeing, a separate shower, heated towel rail, wash basin, toilet and washer dryer.
On the second floor is an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area. The comfortable lounge has a 2 seater sofa, a TV with Free Sat and a DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric oven and 4 burner gas hob, fridge freezer, dish washer, and microwave plus most modern appliances. There is a small dining table and breakfast bar that both seat 2.
The property has gas central heating.
Chattaway House has one reserved parking bay in the multi storey car park approximately 3 minutes walks from the property to guarantee stress free parking especially during the peak season when Tenby town is closed to traffic between 11am and 5pm
•, Bed linen, towels, and tea-towels provided but please bring your own beach towels
• A cot and a high chair are available on request please bring your own cot bedding
• Gas central heating
• Heating and electricity are included in the rental
• Sorry, pets cannot be accommodated
• Chattaway House is a non smoking property
Free Wi Fi internet