About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
19th century solid stone construction completely restructured
La Villa is a 19th century solid stone construction completely restructured in a panoramic property of woods, inside the National park “Nebrodi”.
Today we made a beautiful location where you can spend your holidays in complete relax, swimming in the pool, wellness in our SPA and enjoying wonderful days in the sea of Sicily. This beautiful property has wonderful views of the surrounding countryside. A haven of tranquillity, the wonderful panoramic views carry the eye until to Eolian Islands that sit on the horizon.
In the main house there are only the bedrooms, everyone with private bathroom,sleeping up to 10 people.
In the other part of the property there are: a little restaurant(ONLY FOR OUR GUESTS), a patio and inside living room.
The cottage has its own private outdoor spaces, with a terrace equipped with garden tables and chairs. In addition, guests can use the pool and its sun terrace, furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas and a big barbecue.
Also there is a private S.P.A. where our guests can spend beautiful moments in absolute privacy watching the sunset over the sea between the mountains..
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Nice place with a lot of sweet animals
Good service, nice pool area and renovated buildings. Great rooms and toilets. We also loved the big Italian pizza-oven. We can totally recommend this place - just be sure to have a good description of the road to the house😀
Really nice farm but not the best facilities for use
Really nice farmhouse on the hills of Sicily with a very, very nice view of the mountains, nature and the sea. The swimming pool is really nice including all chairs. There is also a lot of sun all day around the pool. The land lady was really nice and she made a lot of food for us when we are arrived. From the owner we bought some self made cheese and self made wine.
However, there were also quite a few issues that we didn’t like.
- Unfortunately, the farm house was not really easy to find as the descriptions of Gianfranco were not that clear. And the owner wasn’t reachable on his phone when we tried to call him. We searched for 2 hours.
- The Spa on the pictures and as mentioned in the contract when you book is not free but you have to pay a lot per person for an hour if you want to use it. We were with 7 people so that’s means that we had to pay almost 1 night fee if we would like to go into the spa for 1,5 hours. This was not mentioned on the website and also not in the contract. Near the fact that this wasn’t quite clear when we booked, we also think this is a ridiculous amount for just using the spa for 1,5 hour.
- it wasn’t quite clear that there was an additional cleaning fee. This was not mentioned on the website and also not in the contract.
- We didn’t have wifi for 5 days. The land lady apologized at the fifth day and we got in the end a discount for that (apparently this was due to forest fires nearby however this was quite annoying as some of us had to work a little bit while we were there).
- We didn’t have water for a night and a day. The was a techguy needed to fix the problems.
- In de rooms there isn’t any kind of ventilation. There is no airco or not even a fan. This meant that it was really hot to sleep and if you opened the front door or windows and night you were bitten every where by all the mosquitoes.
- In some rooms there was not a really nice smell. Sometimes it smelled like sewerage.
- in The kitchen we missed a lot of equipment, for example there was only 1 expresso machine to make 2 small cups of expresso’s. Can you imagine how long it takes if 7 people would like to drink 2 coffees every morning?
In the end, if you might be lucky that there is water and wifi, and you are aware of the additional ridiculous spa fee’s and additional cleaning fee’s before you book, and you got the right directions, then the farm is a nice place to stay.
Idéal pour vacances entre amis ou en famille
Située en haut d'une petite montagne (500 m), le chemin pour y accéder est un peu rude, mais la vue et la situation en valent la peine. Vue imprenable sur la côte et au loin, les îles éoliennes. Au calme, en pleine nature, la propriété se divise en deux parties : en hauteur la piscine, terrasse et un petit salon, en contrebas : les chambres. Les locaux sont propres, bien entretenus. Les propriétaires sont très gentils - à l'écoute des vacanciers. Il n'y a pas d'air-conditionné, mais toutes les chambres sont bien isolées de la chaleur par des portes en fer. La réception satellite (TV) n'offre que très peu de chaînes françaises : privilégier la lecture. Le wifi se capte avec difficulté à cet endroit. Attention, il n'y a pas vraiment de cuisine : il s'agit d'un plan cuisson. Pour 10 personnes, les infrastructures ne sont pas conçues pour faire de grands plats culinaires sur place. En Sicile, les trattorias sont nombreuses - on y mange pour moins de 10 euros par personne. Les propriétaires proposent (à la demande) de vous faire un repas sur place (car une cuisine professionnelle existe mais fermée pour les vacanciers) : le coût est assez onéreux, 25 euros/personne. Nous n'avons pas pris cette option car les curiosités des environs sont nombreuses et nous préférions bouger.
Seul petit reproche : les propriétaires ont laissé leur chien de garde (adorable, gentil) mais qui, à cause des renards, a souvent aboyé la nuit : nous en avons fait la remarque. Assurez-vous, avant de partir, que le propriétaire trouve une solution durant votre séjour.
Spa : activité payante.
Une voiture est indispensable. Villes proches à visiter : Palerme, Capo d'Orlando, Tindari, Milazzo, Messina. Un vrai régal ! Nous recommandons cet endroit sans hésiter !
The property is situated inside Nebrodi National Park, facing towards the Eolian Islands. Between Acquedolci and San Fratello there is our property. At only 20 minutes driving from Santo Stefano di Camastra, the famous city of ceramics, and close to Capo D'Orlando,beautyfull seaside village, and only a few kilometres from broad not crowded beaches.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
The price is for 8 persons. For 10 persons there is an extra cost. EXTRA: - final cleaning 60,00€ The SPA is a extra cost on consumption. Wellness course 'LOVE THERAPY' consists of: - emotional shower and sensory - hamam - emotional shower - Jacuzzi with chromotherapy The cost of this wellness program is 25,00€ for person with personal kit and takes 1h and 30 minutes.