The detached house, 80 square meters, is furnished with particular care in Sardinian style, it can accommodate up to 7 people.
It's composed by:
- 1 living room with seating and dining
- 1 independent kitchen
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 bunk bed (2 places) + pull-out bed
- 2 shower rooms
- 1 patio of 49 sq.m.
- Veranda of 35 square meters.
- Garden of 100 sq.m.
The villa is completely and elegantly furnished and equipped with every comfort with air conditioning, fridge / freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, barbecue, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, color TV HD in the living room, complete equipment for exterior, WIFI internet free.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Outside is a patio full of plants of 49 square meters, a veranda of 35 square meters, and a garden of 100 square meters. Both the patio the veranda are equipped with tables, chairs and armchairs. The veranda looking towards the pine forest with stunning views of sunsets on the Gulf of Arzachena.
This does not include the supply of bed linen and towels that can be booked in the area.
Cooking gas cylinder
Refrigerator / freezer
Television HD color
Date of construction: 1970
Year of renovation: 2013
View of: sea and pine forest
Height: 20 m
Villa in construction single
Cleaning person upon request and for a fee
Parking outside in the woods
How to get there:
- If you arrive by plane (Airport of Olbia Costa Smeralda) or ship (Olbia or Golfo Aranci): bus connection with up to Baja Sardinia (stop 100 meters from the Villa).
- Those arriving by ship with cars: exit the harbor and take the direction of Costa Smeralda. Proceed on the ramp for Arzachena / Palau / Costa Smeralda. At the roundabout turn right towards Porto Rotondo / Porto Cervo, the crossroads for Porto Rotondo go straight towards Porto Cervo / Costa Smeralda. At the intersection of Portisco not turn to Porto Cervo but take direction San Pantaleo, pass the center of San Pantaleo and at the junction turn left towards Arzachena. After about 1 km turn right towards Baja Sardinia and go straight following the signs.
- If you arrive without a car you can rent a car at the agencies in the harbor or take a taxi to take you to your destination.
Boat trips to other islands
Restaurants with regional cuisine