Located in the center, between the Plaza de San Antonio and Plaza El Mentidero. XVIII Century House (Patio Andaluz) completely renovated with excellent quality, living room (AA, CC), 3 bedrooms with wardrobes, kitchen with all accessories and appliances, 12m2 bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower (towels), dvd + movies, books, piped music (usb-iphone), lockers.
Your vacation between beach, food, seaside walks, cultural visits:
* Beaches: 'LaCaleta' where you can enjoy the sea and an amazing Sunsets, 'Santa Maria del Mar', 'La Victoria', 'The Cutting
* Oratorio San Felipe Neri
* Cathedral of Cadiz
* Casa Bishopric
* Iglesia Santa Cruz
* Castillo Santa Catalina
* Roman Theatre (the second largest in the world after the Pompey Theatre-Rome))
* Torre Tavira Camara Oscura (view of Cadiz in real time)
* Andalusians (Xerez) Visit wineries.
* Square Toros (Pt St Mary and Xerez) and Ruta de los Pueblos Blancos (Arcos, Grazalema etc)
* Boat Crossing Pt St Maria, Marisqueria 'Romerijo'no miss.
Since it could reach Cadiz San Fernando, Pt Santa Maria, Sanlucar, Chipiona, Rota by motorway, highway and Puerto de Santa Maria by boat (catamaran) and from there to Jerez for Autovia visit the wineries and spectacle of 'How to Dance The Andalusians'.
La Ruta de los Pueblos Blancos: Arcos, El Bosque, Benamahoma, Villamartin, Zahara, Grazalema etc