Our advantages: 5 minutes walk from the train station, the auction house, the old port, the historic city center, all shops, 10 minutes walk from the film festival, the fairground + separate entrance apartment + 2 closed rooms + Internet HD + station iphone .. + Ready 4 bicycles including 2 equipped with a child bike seat + 1 child bike.
We draw your attention that bicycles are under your responsibility (we do not provide helmets)
+ Baby equipment loan + basic products (pepper salt, vinegar oil, sugar, coffee, milk, chocolate, tea and cleaning products provided)
- Free luggage storage
Options per week
-Private parking 25 € the week or the night 5 €
-close garage for motorcycles 25 € the week or the night 5 €
Option for the stay
-Linens (sheets, towels ...) to consult us.
-Menage (end of stay): 40 €
- July-August Minimum rental for the week from Saturday 14 am to the following Saturday 11 am
- from September to June minimum rental 2 nights.
please consult us for more details
Geneviève and Dominique propose you a flat T3 in the center town in the district St Nicolas, in the heart of La Rochelle.
This apartment, located on the first floor of a craftsman house was recently renovated and decorated in an original way in an industrial-style water through the magic of upcycling.
A five-minute walk from the train station, the Old Port, the Market, the historic center, all shops, restaurants, cinema, theater, Aquarium and hospital, the apartment offers:
- a seating area with two leather club chairs, high-speed Wi-Fi internet access, flat screen TV and Sony Hi-Fi system (cd radio USB MP3 dock iPod / iPhone / iPad), games, books .... .
Power plug adapters USA - UK + 1 transformer 110 / 220V supplied
- A large double bedroom overlooking a quiet garden with a 140-bed and a small lounge with two leather club chairs. Both windows are equipped with electric shutters. (Possibility home linen optional)
- a closed attic room with 2 beds of 90 and its original decoration, maritime world (possibility linen of house in option).
Duvet, pillows, blankets, iron, ironing board and clothesline are provided.
- A private upscale bath with a walk-in shower, bench, double sinks for your comfort and a hair dryer.
- Separate toilet.
- A fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, electric oven, electric hob 4 burners, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, pressure cooker, food processor, electric mixer and everything you need: dishes, cutlery, kitchen utensils ...
Upon arrival you will also find salt, pepper, sugar, oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, sponge, cleaning products, dishwasher and washing machine.
A first aid kit will also be available.
We offer you:
- Baby equipment, a linen bed, a changing mat, a lounger, a chair booster, a bathtub, a pot and
a toilet bowl reducer for older children a bike under the responsibility of parents (we do not provide the helmets)
For your peace of mind, a barrier is installed to avoid any falls of child on the stairs.
Please note that the apartment is non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
Finally, to ensure a carefree holiday, the apartment also has a private parking space (optional), for our biker friends a motorcycle garage closed (optional) and a separate entrance.
All windows are triple glazed and oscillobattantes. The house has a water softener, a gas central heating and self VMC regulated.
Bicycles are under the responsibility of holidaymakers and helmets are not provided.