Located in the town of Brooklin, Maine, we are the fourth generation of a family owned property on Blue Hill Bay, Allen Cove Cottage. The cottage offers a number of amenities for everyone;
• Private, child friendly beach
• Easy access to Acadia National Park
• Unparalleled scenic beauty with views up the bay to Blue Hill and of Mount Desert Island
• Close to golfing, biking and hiking trails
• High speed internet and cable television
• Gas Grill
Our cottage is located well off the main road and sits on 5 plus acres that are both field and wooded. The field leads from the house down to the 200 feet of private beach. There are no sudden drop-offs or strong currents which make it ideal for children (and adults) of all ages for swimming or sunning either at high or low tide. Low tide brings the added adventure of exploring the tidal pools.
This is the Maine that my family new in my youth, my wife and I look forward to welcoming you and yours to experience it as well.