Managed by GLAMAPARIS
We have been managing a portfolio of over 60 carefully chosen apartments since 2008. Take advantage of our :
- Personalized welcome service at the apartment
- Maintenance support throughout your stay
- A technical guide with instructions on how to use the home appliances properly
- A neighbourhood guide so you can have a better knowledge of the area
We supply top quality linens and towels (same provider as 4 stars'
Parisian hotels), starter sets for soap, shampoo, toilet paper, laundry & dishwasher detergent. A final cleaning is included in the total rent.
We are committed to clean our apartments with organic household products only. To make the world a better place, we must start with ourselves.
We also focus on offering you the best services to enjoy your stay as:
* Unlimited high speed WiFi connection
* Free international phone calls from the landline (free to cells and landlines in USA, France, Canada and to landlines in over 100 countries ;
* Cable TV with 200 channels included (some of them in English such as CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Sky news…);
This recently renovated apartment is located in a historic district near the Louvre Museum. Located on the 5th floor (with elevator access), this is a sunny, quiet, and charismatic property.
The entry opens onto a large living room, which features hard wood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. It flows into the kitchen, which is fully equipped with modern appliances and has plenty of counter space. The open floor plan is perfectly suited to cooking and entertaining.
The master suite has a queen sized bed, a big closet, and a tiled ensuite bathroom.The second bedroom, located on the opposite end of the apartment, has 2 twin beds and another ensuite bathroom.
The apartment has one toilet, which is just on the right as you enter the apartment.