ATTENTION - Weekly stays in MONDAY / MONDAY or FRIDAY / FRIDAY, except short stays subject to availability of last minute D-15 - The owner of 'La Maison sur le Quai' offers a one-room house, completely renovated in large studio-loft atypical and charm, with sea view. Surface: 45 M2 + 15 M2 in outdoor courtyard. Located in 2nd line of sea, in the paved alleys of the old Port-en-Bessin climbing to the semaphore, just 20 m from the sea and the outer harbor, 100 m from shops and fish market. Privileged location for a stay on the Normandy coast, feet in the water, close to the landing beaches. 'La Cabane des Pêcheurs' combines the charm of the old with a new and cozy equipment in all seasons. Ideal for a couple of lovers or solo, it consists of:
- a dining area with a large window overlooking the sea, facing the West pier, from where you can see the tides, the passage of boats and the stone fishermen's houses of the Rue de la Mer
- a fully equipped kitchenette (dishwasher, combi oven, induction hob, extractor, nespresso ...)
- a bedroom area with king-size double bed (sheets provided)
- Enclosed bathroom with shower, antique sink, WC, VMC (towels provided)
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer
- Mezzanine accessible by ladder, lounge area sofa / TV / Home theater.
- At the back, an outdoor courtyard of 15M2 with deck chairs, garden furniture, barbecue-plancha and a room with beach equipment (shrimp nets, ...).
Decorative side, spirit Brut & Charm of fishermen's cabins: patinated white paneling and stone walls, old tiles and painted parquet. Scandinavian and shabby spirit in white and black, antique furniture and materials, vintage reissues and authentic marine objects.
-Several free public car parks at 100 and 200 m. We do not recommend driving in the narrow streets of the old port but a deposit is possible for luggage. No parking in the street.
- Quiet and peaceful alley