About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Separate WC, Sleeps 6
Three bedrooms – two double rooms, one full size bunk room
• Bathroom with shower bath, toilet and basin,
• Separate toilet with basin
• Shower room with toilet and basin
• Lounge with open fire – TV, DVD and video
• Fully fitted kitchen – microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
• Dining room – patio doors leading to the garden, stereo with CD player
• Utility room – washing machine, tumble drier,
• Oil fired central heating
• Payphone, wi-fi available
• One well behaved pet allowed (at an additional cost)
• Cot and high chair available on request
• Towel hire available (Please bring your own beach towel)
All fuel, power, bed linen and a basket of logs included!
• Heated outdoor swimming pool (May – September)
• Large lawned private garden
• Garage and parking for two cars
• Outdoor furniture and barbecue
Trebiza is a comfortable detached bungalow in a quiet corner plot with a private outdoor heated swimming pool. The property is only a short walk away from all the local amenities of St Merryn village and is centre to seven glorious beaches. Trebiza is an ideal bungalow for a relaxing holiday.
Located 15 minutes walk from the golden sands of Harlyn Bay, Trebiza is a comfortable detached bungalow tucked away in a quiet corner plot on the outskirts of St Merryn Village.
St Merryn Village is just 4 miles away from Padstow and provide the visitor with all facilities you need. It is a great central area for all the local beaches, 'seven bays for seven days.' The village has all the amenities that you require, and plenty of places to eat.
The area, not only provides outstanding natural beauty for you to explore, but has a championship golf course, Trevose Golf and Country Club. Trevose has three courses enabling everyone from beginners to the experienced to enjoy the panoramic views from the tees to the greens.
The more active visitor apart from all the beach sports like windsurfing, water skiing, sailing and surfing, the area has horse riding schools, several golf courses, walking and a beautiful cycle trail all along the Camel Estuary.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
St Merryn is a village surrounded by seven bays, all of which are less than five minutes away. The village has all the amenities you need, a post office, garage, food, shops and restaurants, including The Cornish Arms owned by Rick Stein. There is a church and a few pubs nearby
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly bookings are based on Saturday - Saturday The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights Towel hire is extra priced at £2.50 per person per week