This house of the 16th century, restored in the respect of the architecture of the time includes a 3 rooms of 90 m², this cottage has a private entrance, a large living-dining room and open kitchen that allows a very friendly, the rooms with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and laundry very convenient. The small garden is a plus when the weather is nice it invites to idleness .. the walks are insured with, step in the forest (tree climbing) 5 minutes, the city of Villedieu-les-poêles city crafts and history and its foundry of bells to 10 minutes, the Mont-Saint-Michel to 50 minutes, and the landing beaches to about one hour by car.
Tenants are fully independent and have at their disposal necessary for the kitchen and the dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
Heating is extra for the winter season (6 € per day).
Private land, barbecue.
Upstairs two bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other with two single beds. A bathroom with shower and sink, separate toilet.
Tablecloths, sheets and towels provided
WIFI connection possible
The cleaning fee of end of stay (40 euros) on request.
we lend an umbrella bed. On request, we can also pay a high chair, baby bath and changing mat. Please, let us know in advance.
There is a supermarket, bakers, butchers, delicatessen open between 8:00 and 20:00, many are also open on Sunday morning. These stores are located 3 km from the cottage, you'll find everything you need.
The deposit check is made on guests' departure after checking in detail the condition of the premises.
- Mont Saint Michel
- St Sever forest: hiking
- The lake Dathée: hiking, public golf, sailing, canoeing
- The viaduct Souleuvre: bungee jumping, giant zip, adventure
- Aquatic pool Vire
- The landing beaches in Normandy American.
- Bayeux: city of art and history (Cathedral and tapestry)
- Caen Memorial and historical places, and many abbeys
- Villedieu les Stoves: Bell Foundry
- Near Granville, Channel Islands (Chausey, Jersey, Guernsey)
- Saint Malo
- The Cotentin (North Channel): Cherbourg and the tip of the Hague