The Pley Mill Condé sur Huisne is 145 km from Paris and 300m from the station online TER Paris / Le Mans,
part of the beautiful landscapes of the Regional Natural Park of Perche.
Milling 18th rehabilitated around its milling process, this site sustainable development combines tradition and modernity in a new eco-concept to accommodate family, friends, celebrate an event, a seminar or a thematic course.
This authentic place of more than 500m², through these original spaces revisited its professional equipment
and the passion of its hosts offers to dream 'customized' stay and accompany it in all its dimensions.
It also privatizes for a break and leave you ... you recite it? 'At the time suspend your flight and you propitious hours ....'
Le Moulin features:
- TEN bedrooms all have their own bathrooms and toilets.
- A fully glazed 60m canopy overlooking the pastures and river, for receptions
- Lounge at the ground floor and fire place 60m²
- A real professional kitchen 25m²
- A relaxation lounge and recreation at the 30sqm floor
- A PMR PMR room with bathroom that is rented as necessary
- Two equipped seminar rooms: the Square of 35m² and the Sons of Graux Carré 19m
- A real auditorium and projection, Square Far in His' 100m², fully equipped sound and light
- Rest and billiards lounge overlooking the 39m Treille.