About the property
- Villa1614 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room of 70 m2 with beautiful sea view
In the district of Riva Bella, facing the sea, Anglo Norman style villa from the 20s, 150 m2, completely renovated by architect, very bright and quiet, accommodating 10 people. Ideal to enjoy the beach and visit Normandy.
- Beachfront home with direct access to a large sandy beach
-The Peculiarity of this house is the living room (70 m2) is located on the first floor of the villa so everyone can enjoy the SEA VIEW at any time of the day. This large living space with spacious includes a lounge, a dining room, a kitchen, and opens onto a balcony terrace outdoor sea side to enjoy the sunrises and sunsets. There is also a very large fireplace to meet at the fireplace in the evening.
- Terrace on the ground floor sea side and terrace sheltered from the wind and oriented South at the back of the house with outdoor table and BBQ to eat outside and relax.
- Sun loungers, games of beaches are at disposal as well as a corner water allowing to desenablabler while returning from the beach.
-The seaside resort and thermal Ouistreham is very pleasant and allows many sports and cultural activities:
- Swimming, catamaran / sailing, windsurfing, sand yachting, kite surfing, ...
- Jogging, cycling and rollerblading: bike path along the coast for miles and the Canal de l'Orne
- Thalasso with indoor pool and heated outdoor pool on the beach
- Small shops and supermarkets nearby
- 1 fish / shellfish market: from the night fishing of local fishermen.
- 1 pond with all types of Norman oysters: Blainville, Utah, St Vaast, Fermanville, Isigny, Asnelle, .... Crabs, lobsters, lobsters, spiders, mussels, shrimps, prawns, ...
- 2 markets of fruits and vegetables of local producers
- Horse riding: walks on the beach and in the countryside, riding school
- Tennis courts, petanque area
- Golfs (Cabourg / Caen)
- Visits to the beaches and landing sites: Grand Bunker, Pegasus Bridge, Caen Memorial, American Cemetery,....
- Visit the Pays d'Auge cider route (distilleries visit), local cheese (Pont l'Eveque, ...)
- Visit of the Suisse Normande: walking, canoeing, climbing, bungee jumping, ...
- Tour of Mont Saint Michel in the day.
Concerning the equipment of the house:
-Fully Equipped to nine (dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, blender, beater...).
- Large dining table in oak (2.30m) with oak chairs and cushions
- Living room with high-speed Internet (WIFI), equipped with flat screen cable television (28 channels), Hi-Fi chain and new game console (DVD), books and games for children.
- 1 sea view room with double bed (140 wide) very bright with large bay window opening onto a small terrace,
- 1 bedroom sea side with 4 single beds (1 single bed, 2 bunk beds and 1 drawer bed less comfortable)
- 1 garden room with a double bed (140 wide)
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (140 wide) located under the open attic.
- 1 bathroom with bath (renovated old cast iron), two sinks.
- 1 bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and WC.
- 1 separate upstairs WC.
- Oak flooring in bedrooms and living room.
- Completely new comfortable beds (box springs, mattresses, quilts, new pillows).
- Equipment electro household: wash machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner, flat screen TV, stereo, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, oven...
- Wooden windows redone in double glazing respecting the original style
- Very comfortable house even in winter: completely redone insulation, new boiler, fireplace.
-Classeur activities and visits to be made in the region, guides and maps available.
- For children: plates / glasses / plastic cutlery, small table with small chairs
-For babies: cot with new mattresses, new high chair, deckchair, play mats, toys, adapted dishes.
-Tables and outdoor chairs for lunch outside, BBQ
-Possibility to park two cars on the property (+1 possibly in front of the gate)
- Car: 2h15 from Paris (A13 motorway),
- Train: Caen train station 15 minutes (bus connection possible)
- Airplane: Caen Carpiquet Airport 20 minutes away:
- direct flights from LONDON (Flybe), LYON, FIGARI, NICE (Hop!), AJACCIO and BASTIA (Volotea),
- flights to LYON from: BIARRITZ, BORDEAUX, LILLE, MARSEILLE, METZ, MONTPELLIER NICE, PAU, ROME, STRASBOURG, TOULOUSE, VENICE (Hop!)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful house and a really relaxing stay
We loved our time here. The house is lovely, it has everything you need and being right on the beach is amazing. We had some lovely sunsets.
We are a family of 2 adults and 4 kids ranging from 15 down to 2. There really was something for us all, from pony rides and karting to the older ones just having the freedom to use the cycle paths and go grab a pancake in the evening.
We used the BBQ and ate in most of the time, it was really just like home.
Thanks so much, we will definitely be back.
A beautiful ideal beach front holiday home for families or large groups
We thoroughly enjoyed our week away in Ouestreham. The house was perfect for all 3 of our families and we loved the open space layout. Plenty of room and very comfortable and clean with all the usual facilities and amenities. Right on the beach front and just a short walk from Ouestreham itself. Plenty of lovely English spoken restaurants and bars and only about 5 minutes away from 2 supermarkets.
In close distance to all the historic places which are a must to visit.
We will definitely be returning to this house.
A beautiful home, immaculate and comfortable. A+++
This gorgeous home is directly across from historic Sword beach. The street is not too busy and therefore child friendly. Restaurants, bakeries, markets and a bicycle rental are all in walking distance. The kitchen was well appointed and the beds were very comfortable. The owner was charming and speaks perfect English. We were enchanted by the beauty of Ouistreham and the kindness of the locals. We hated to leave and look forward to returning soon.
une vue idyllique !
Un séjour en famille des plus agréables ; terrain de pétanque, piste cyclable et plage juste à nos pieds !! Les enfants ont adoré ; ils pouvaient y accéder en toute autonomie quand cela leur chantait... L'école de char à voile à proximité ainsi que les commerces... bref, tout est fait pour ne pas s'ennuyer une seule minute.
La maison est vraiment très spacieuse. La grande pièce à vivre est un bonheur ! Une vue sur la mer imprenable !
tres belle maison bien confortable
Nous sommes une famille de 3 couples avec 2 bebes.
Et avons passe une tres bonne semaine dans cette maison, bien equipee, vue imprenable sur la mer du sejour salle a manger. Le seche linge en plus de la machine a laver le linge nous a bien rendu service. Les jeunes ont fait du kitesurf, spot de kite juste devant la maison.
Nous esperons revenir bientot.
Très belle maison, magnifique vue panoramique sur la mer.
Très belle maison, magnifique vue panoramique sur la mer.
-House Facing the sea: direct access to wide sandy beach -Catamaran, Windsurfing, dinghy sailing, kite surfing, ... - Bike / Inline Skating: bike path runs along the coast for kilometers and the Canal de l'Orne - Horse: walks on the beach, riding school - Tennis courts, bocce - Thalasso, casino, - 1 indoor pool (spa) and 1 outdoor heated pool (on the beach) - Local shops and supermarkets nearby - 1 fish market / shellfish: from fishing at night local fishermen. - 1 pool with all types of oysters Norman: Blainville, Utah, St Vaast, Fermanville, Isigny, Asnelle .... Cakes, lobster, crayfish, spiders, mussels, shrimps, prawns, ... - 2 fruit and vegetable market from local producers -Visits Landing sites: beaches, museums, large bunker, Pegasus Bridge, the Caen Memorial, American Cemetery,.... - Visit the Pays d'Auge cider route (distilleries visit), local cheese (Pont l'Eveque, ...) - Visit of the Suisse Normande: walking, canoeing, climbing, bungee jumping, ... - Tour of Mont Saint Michel in the day.