|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Wonderful modern Portuguese villa. The villa has 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, a spacious kitchen/Diner, lounge with TV, DVD, Film collection, music system and has bright airy French windows that lead onto the veranda overlooking the front driveway of the house. The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances and conveniences with separate dining table that seats 6 people, a utility room there is plenty of outside space for adults and children alike.
Decorated and equipped to a very high standard, the villa is located just 5.0 km from the Golden Eagle International 18-hole Golf course and can be reached within 15 minutes.
Changeover day: Saturday.
We would prefer a Saturday changeover day but we are flexible. Access is available from 4.00 pm. Departures are required prior to 11.00 am.
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with large double size bed, bedside tables, bedside lamps and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 has a twin beds, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps. Window that opens out onto the rear gardens.
- Bedroom 3 has double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps. Window that opens out onto the rear gardens and pool area.
- Toilet, sink, bidet and large bath with drench shower, all beautifully tiled with heated towels rails etc.
- Comprises *Dishwasher, Washing machine*Oven, *Hob, *Fridge/freezer; *Microwave, *Ample work-top space*Toaster, *Kettle, * Dining table.
- Comfortable stylish white leather Sofas, TV, DVD, Satellite music system and superb modern décor with double doors opening out onto the front verandas and driveway.
- Traditional brick BBQ, with outside table and chairs. Utility room with iron, ironing board and washing machine.
Cleaning / towels / linen:
- Bath towels and bed linen all included. Villa is cleaned on your departure day with linen change. Please note beech towels are not included but can be provided as extra.
- Midweek cleaning can be provided at an extra charge.
Notes on accommodation:
- This villa is a non-smoking villa.
Amenities / Facilities provided:
*Hob/stove, *Oven, *Fridge/freezer, *Microwave, *Dishwasher, *Washing machine, *Iron/ironing board, *Satellite TV, *Heating, *Cot, *High chair, *Traditional brick barbecue. (Verify details)
- The villa has a huge front patio with car parking space for a number of vehicles. The front gate is electronically operated providing a safe and secure space. The rear of the house is absolutely amazing. It is kitted out with garden furniture, parasol and deck chairs / sun loungers for your relaxation in complete privacy. There is a lovely green grassy area with trees backing onto the rear boundary wall beyond which lie the woods and no further habitation.
Coast / Beach:
-A number of well-known beaches are all within 20-30 minutes drive of the villa, including Foz do Arelho, Peniche, São Martinho, Nazaré e Santa Cruz. The best known spots for surfing/wind surfing are at Peniche and Baleal, Nazaré etc.
- In the nearby town of A dos Francos or Rio Maior, you can find all the local amenities you would expect, such as post office, banks, supermarkets, doctors, cafes/restaurants.
- Rio Maior also has a couple of supermarkets for big weekly shopping at Intermarche or Mini Preço - These can be reached within an 8 minute drive from the house. For a bigger choice of amenities, the spa town of Caldas da Rainha provides for 9 super markets and a shopping mall, numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and night life.
-The biggest nightclub on the Silver Coast is located at Foz do Arelho just 5 miles away from Caldas da Rainha.
My wife and I live and work outside Portugal and my work takes me to various international location on a regular basis. We lead busy lives for most of the year and so really cherish this wonderful villa of ours in Portugal as a place to which we can return on at least 2 or 3 occasions every year, for some well-earned rest and relaxation. It is our little piece of paradise in the sun that beckons all the time.
FAB Holidays purchased this villa in 2008
I believe the photos say it all. Nestled away among the trees and very tranquil at one end of the little village of Atalaia, we are still very so well situated within easy distance of all the amenities. So location wise, it is the perfect pad to do a spot of sight-seeing, taking in the old Roman town of Rio Maior, but also within a short drive to Obidos and Caldas da Rainha. We also offer the house at an excellent low price so it will be within reach of most average budgets. It also offer splendour and luxury that is affordable. Nice big pool at 12 x 6 metres, Traditional BBQ and a short drive to the beach in Foz do Arelho using the A15 / A8 motorways.
Fantastic low price with large private pool, Traditional brick BBQ, brilliant top of the range audio-visual equipment, Satellite TV, free broadband Internet and much more.
tres belle maison tres confortable
la piscine est tres agreable
la rue est un peu difficile à trouver le premier jour
The house is very good and clean and is settled in a very quiet area,. The swimmingpool is warm, 29 degrees. In the neighbourhood untill 30 km there is a lot to do and to see. Therefor a car is necessary.
The only disadvantage can be the windy area. But in the summer, it is a perfect refreshing.
Things to do:
- Obidos, Alcobaca, Nazaré, Caldas da Rainha and of couse Lisbon;
- Shopping in Caldas da Rainha at Vivaci;
- Hugh sunday market at Venda da Costa;
- beach at Peniche, Foz do Arelho, Nazaré (worlds biggest waves).
Fam. Top (Holland)
The nearest large town is the historic town of Rio Maior, which has been continuously settled since Roman times. The Roman salt mines are still being utilised today. You are also within a 30 minutes drive of the famous Serra do Aire and Candieeros National park that has some excellent walks, scenic drives and well known stalactites and stalagmites formation in underground limestone caverns.
The nearest beach can be found at Foz do Arelho which a 30-minute drive in the opposite direction to the national parks. The Bay offers a variety of water sports if that's your preference and we can help you book your activities as well.
Caldas da Rainha, the medieval thermal spa town that has its origins in the 15th century can be reached within a 20 minute drive and here you can shop in the daily fruit market where you'll find the best the region has to offer in terms of fresh produce. There are also many supermarkets in the area to stock up on daily provisions in São Martinho along with the daily produce market.
If golf is in your thing, then apart from the Golden Eagle resort, you can also reach the internationally acclaimed five star golf course located at Praia del Rey within 30 minutes. There are also many wonderful and easily accessible sandy beaches at Peniche, São Martinho do Porto, Nazaré, Santa Cruz, to name just a few, and various well known surfing spots in that area too, amongst them the very well known 'Supertubos'.
Lisbon airport is only a 50 minute drive. Don't forget to visit the medieval castle of Obidos which is fast becoming known as the chocolate Mecca of Portugal and which hosts the ever popular Medieval Festival in the summer months of July and August.
Authentic wine tasting tours and various visits to neighbouring and historically fascinating towns and villages can also be booked directly through this site using fully bonded operating partners.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2016 - Sep 9 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 10 2016 - Oct 7 2016
7 night minimum stay
Oct 8 2016 - Nov 4 2016
5 night minimum stay
Nov 5 2016 - Dec 22 2016
5 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$395|
* Rates do not include final cleaning and laundry, so these will be charged extra @ GB £85/- which will be added to your bill while booking.. Electricity is included in the rates except during the winter months, or other cold spells during the other seasons, when extra heating is required. This is charged @ GB £20/- per night. Please clarify with the owner / manager when you are booking.
We require a 30% initial booking deposit immediately by bank transfer; then remaining balance is payable by bank transfer 4 weeks prior to arrival. There is a GB £300/- refundable breakage deposit that is payable along with the remaining balance. The breakage deposit refunded within 10 days of your departure from the property.