30 days min. rental suite
- english, mandarin
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Comfortable, Clean Vancouver Apartment
This is a nice, clean Vancouver apartment in a good location close to the subway and Cambie Street. The furnishings were all comfortable and we had everything we needed. It was light and bright. Would give it 5 stars if it had a stove. If you don't cook much, this is a great place. If you cook, note that it just has a 2 burner cookplate and a toaster oven.
Very clean, all amenities that is necessary, welcoming host.
We spend a lot of time at the property during the day.Very nice area of Vancouver to go for walks.
Nice clean suite.
Enjoyed my stay. Would stay again.
Nice apartment in a calm neighbourhood. Close to public transportation, restaurants and groceries
Stayed here for a week in November. Maggie, the owner was very helpful and friendly.
The apartment is furnished in a modern style.
The beds are very comfortable, towels and bathroom were clean.
However, there are some less positiv things to be mentioned.
The heating can be regulated by the owner only, outside the rented property. Whenever it was turned on a strange smell of kitchen odours occurred with an awkward draft from above. An especially uncomfortable fact in the bedrooms.
Neither the kitchen cupboards, kitchen utensils like toaster and water heater etc. nor the sofa seat covers were really clean. Cleaning the kitchen helped a little, however there was not much we could do about the sofa cushions.
Many of the cupboard handles were loose and need to be tightened.
All this should be noticed! and fixed by a good housekeeping.
It's a nice apartment but it has to be taken care of better.
Our stay at ID 1027238
1) A ceiling fan in every room is necessary. With no air conditioner and no ceiling fan the air was very stale in the house even with windows kept open.
2) A trash bin in the kitchen is also necessary. We had to collect all our garbage in plastic bags and had to dispose it on the last day before vacating the house. Not sure about why they did not have it in the kitchen
3) Washer and dryer did not work.
4) The toilet seat nut was loose. Could not locate the nut, otherwise could have tightened it myself. With the nut loose, it made the toilet seat move around.
5) The condition of the sofa and love seat in the living room needs serious attention. Neither of them were comfortable. The fabric seat coverings put over the sofa and love seat need to be laundered.
6) Mattresses in both bedrooms not very comfortable. If you prefer soft mattresses that sink in, you might be OK.