Independent house, located at the entrance of the village of Lanne en Barétous, crossed by the Green Barlanès and whose origin dates back to the 14th century, close to the Pyrenees and in a green setting.
This furnished house for 6 people, offering calm is built on two levels:
- On the ground floor, the kitchen is bright and well equipped (microwave, oven, stove, fridge freezer ...). You can choose to have meals in the adjoining dining room (Basque style) that offers more space or in the garden on sunny days!
- 1st floor, sleeps 6 are distributed in 3 spacious bedrooms (3 beds 140 cm).
- On the same level, the toilet is separate from the bathroom.
- Around the house, a beautiful green space 800m, fenced and shaded for relaxation (terrace with garden furniture and barbecue). A key cellar is available for storage (bikes, fishing rods...)
- An ideal holiday to stay with family or friends. No doubt you will enjoy the proximity of shops and the municipal swimming pool
- Location cars, porch with swing, wood stove, stereo, balcony, extra bed 90 cm to accommodate a 7th person, dog or cat allowed