A large 7 bedroom house with 5 bathrooms, great views of the Aisne valley
Sylvie Grillo Hart
- english, french, spanish
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Michel and Sylvie were super welcoming hosts and very helpful at all times of day / evening. The accommodation is spacious, relaxing and perfect for a family holiday. It is a great choice If you are looking for a secluded rural break. We had an awesome stay 13/8/16 to 20/8/16. The children loved the cats, goats and chickens. Just a note, the front garden in the pictures is private but there is a spacious garden with toys for children out the back and a BBQ which we made full use of. Thank you!
We were very happy to welcome Rob and his family and friends. They have been very respectfull of the house and the property.
They have let everithing very clean when they leave.
If Rob ask for renting your house, you can say yes without any hesitation !
Rob is welcome at any time he likes !
Concerning the garden, It is possible to have more photos of the back garden on our personnal website : www.verdonne.org.
Excellent bolt-hole for group of families with young children
A wonderfully quaint house that met all our requirements. The owner was simply excellent and communicated promptly at all times covering every issue, question and concern and providing help, guidance and recommendations prior to our arrival.
The one issue we had whilst on the property - a kettle broke down - was fixed immediately and we were provided with a replacement.
The house was great for the children to play in and they also loved being able to play on the swing in the garden and visit the goats and chickens that were on the property.
Easily accessible - less than 2.5 hours from Calais Eurotunnel the property also allowed us to make a visit to Reims for a long lunch and a champagne tasting on one of the days as well as trips to Soissons and Laon - the two closest towns.
Verdonne is located:
- 1 km of Fort Conde, pretty walk from the house
- 3 km karting Bucy (Jet ski more)
- 10 km from Ladies path (the Great War)
- 15 km from the Dragon's Cave (museum on the War of 14/18)
- 25 km from Laon, beautiful medieval town
- 25 km of ropes: canopic Park
- 30 km from Center Parcs Ailette, Chamouille
- 20 km range Axo, large green area with lake and beach to swim and play with family
- 45 km de Reims cathedral and Champagne cellars
- 60 km from the tourist road of champagne.
- 70 km of familistère Guise