|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Verdonne old farmhouse is perched on a hill, surrounded by meadow and woods. Goats and chickens advantage of this luxuriant nature!
It is an ideal place to meet with family or friends. In this rural setting and green reigns an atmosphere of suspended time, relaxing and healing. 100% pure air, unique views: perched on a hill, you can admire the woods and meadows of the hills that lead up to the Aisne Valley.
The house has been completely renovated, it is filled with light, natural colors and unusual objects! The rooms are quaint and charming.
The house is 240 m2:
- A large kitchen of 36 m2, followed by lingerie in the veranda
- A living room, dining room of 36m2 (fireplace) and a terrace overlooking the valley
On the first floor:
There are 4 rooms with private bathrooms.
On the second floor:
A large bedroom with bathroom
Two other rooms without bathroom.
TV lounge .
- A large garden / park
- Games for children
- Large and small walks to do around
- Fort Conde 15 minute walk through the fields.
Verdonne is located:
- 1 km of Fort Conde, pretty walk from the house
- 3 km karting Bucy (Jet ski more)
- 10 km from Ladies path (the Great War)
- 15 km from the Dragon's Cave (museum on the War of 14/18)
- 25 km from Laon, beautiful medieval town
- 25 km of ropes: canopic Park
- 30 km from Center Parcs Ailette, Chamouille
- 20 km range Axo, large green area with lake and beach to swim and play with family
- 45 km de Reims cathedral and Champagne cellars
- 60 km from the tourist road of champagne.
- 70 km of familistère Guise
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $16 per night, per additional guest|
|Linge de maison||$66|
|Refundable damage deposit||$274|
Chauffage : bois gratuit pour une soirée, gaz en fonction consommation (3€ le M3) prévoir entre 10 et 20 M3 en plein hivers pour un WE