|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Verdonne old farmhouse is perched on a hill, surrounded by meadow and woods. Goats and chickens advantage of this luxuriant nature!
It is an ideal place to meet with family or friends. In this rural setting and green reigns an atmosphere of suspended time, relaxing and healing. 100% pure air, unique views: perched on a hill, you can admire the woods and meadows of the hills that lead up to the Aisne Valley.
The house has been completely renovated, it is filled with light, natural colors and unusual objects! The rooms are quaint and charming.
The house is 240 m2:
- A large kitchen of 36 m2, followed by lingerie in the veranda
- A living room, dining room of 36m2 (fireplace) and a terrace overlooking the valley
On the first floor:
There are 4 rooms with private bathrooms.
On the second floor:
A large bedroom with bathroom
Two other rooms without bathroom.
TV lounge .
- A large garden / park
- Games for children
- Large and small walks to do around
- Fort Conde 15 minute walk through the fields.
Michel and Sylvie were super welcoming hosts and very helpful at all times of day / evening. The accommodation is spacious, relaxing and perfect for a family holiday. It is a great choice If you are looking for a secluded rural break. We had an awesome stay 13/8/16 to 20/8/16. The children loved the cats, goats and chickens. Just a note, the front garden in the pictures is private but there is a spacious garden with toys for children out the back and a BBQ which we made full use of. Thank you!
A wonderfully quaint house that met all our requirements. The owner was simply excellent and communicated promptly at all times covering every issue, question and concern and providing help, guidance and recommendations prior to our arrival.
The one issue we had whilst on the property - a kettle broke down - was fixed immediately and we were provided with a replacement.
The house was great for the children to play in and they also loved being able to play on the swing in the garden and visit the goats and chickens that were on the property.
Easily accessible - less than 2.5 hours from Calais Eurotunnel the property also allowed us to make a visit to Reims for a long lunch and a champagne tasting on one of the days as well as trips to Soissons and Laon - the two closest towns.
Verdonne is located:
- 1 km of Fort Conde, pretty walk from the house
- 3 km karting Bucy (Jet ski more)
- 10 km from Ladies path (the Great War)
- 15 km from the Dragon's Cave (museum on the War of 14/18)
- 25 km from Laon, beautiful medieval town
- 25 km of ropes: canopic Park
- 30 km from Center Parcs Ailette, Chamouille
- 20 km range Axo, large green area with lake and beach to swim and play with family
- 45 km de Reims cathedral and Champagne cellars
- 60 km from the tourist road of champagne.
- 70 km of familistère Guise
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 23 2016 - Dec 25 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $16 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$267|
|Linge de maison||$64|
Chauffage : bois gratuit pour une soirée, gaz en fonction consommation (3€ le M3) prévoir entre 10 et 20 M3 en plein hivers pour un WE