Stunning sea view, beach front, in old villa at Trouville, without vis-à-vis, just 3 minutes walk from the beach, 10 minutes of the nautical center and the thalassotherapy center and 15 minutes from the market ( 2 times per week), the fish market (7 days 7 all day up to 19 hours), the town center and the many restaurants of Trouville.
Nice two rooms of 55 M2 (4 people maximum), entirely renovated, composed:
- a bedroom with a double bed 160x190 very comfortable (1 mattress, 2 sommiers) with storage (1 chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables with drawers and 1 piece of furniture with several drawers)
- Bathroom with bath / shower, two sinks, heated towel rail and washer dryer
- separate WC
- A large living room (25m2), bathed in sunshine, facing the sea, with two large openings facing South and West, with sofa bed (140 x 190) new (bought in May 2018), flat screen TV (160 chains), board games, books, open kitchen equipped (2 coffee machines (including a Dolce Gusto), dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, toaster, etc....
- Free internet access via WIFI
- A charming Bow-window, overlooking the sea, with its small sitting area perfect to admire the sunset (West orientation) and the tip of Le Havre, which at night, looks like a huge liner with its countless glittering lights.
Accomodation supplement: bed linen, towels, bicycles
- a shopping cart
- and for small holidaymakers: a stroller-cane, an umbrella bed (up to 3 years) and a high chair.
Supplementary Info: There is a bus between Trouville and Deauville. The ride is about 30 minutes and costs € 1.45. This is line 120 of the Bus Verts du Calvados running from Le Havre to Caen including through Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville (several stops), Houlgate, Cabourg ...
Full details on the possible routes, costs and schedules on the website: www. busverts. fr or by phone at 09 70 83 00 14. You can also go directly to the Tourist Office of Trouville (tel: February 31 14 60 70). It is located on the dock at 32 Boulevard Fernand Moureaux.