Breathtaking views, ideally located. Modern and well equipped. HUTB 008965 38
- english, french, spanish, italian, Français juste un peu
About Giovanni Frittoli
'I will be very happy to give you informations and any help on your arrival and during your stay'. I speak english, italian, spanish and just a little french. I am always available to receive you and show the property, with all the explications and information you might need. I will provide you with free guides, maps, tips and directions for nice beaches, restaurants and tapa’s bars, Barcelona, sports and activities for adults or for kids, amusement Parks, water parks, Natural Parks, wineries, shopping, tourist attractions, arts & culture and about hidden gems and medieval towns. As well as about local services such as shops directions for fresh fish, butcher’s, fresh bread, local markets, grocery stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, parkings, train and transportation information.
Giovanni Frittoli purchased this Villa in 2006
What makes this Villa unique
In this same property the owner has an apartment with private and separated entrance and outdoor areas, on different levels. There isn't any interference between the two accommodations but the owner is very next to you for any need for information, tips, little maintenances or emergency.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
This villa is very good for big groups as was our 17 people. Nice place and kind owner Giovani.
Very good value for thing you get. Good location for Barcelona visitors. Some minus there can be a little bit hot 😢
1st Travel Abroad
1st time staying in a home rather than a hotel. Took some time getting used to it. Giovanni made us feel at home and was very friendly and gave us lots of info in regards to food, sites and entertainment. Thank you!!
We are glad we chose your home to stay in, Giovanni!
With eleven of us plus the baby, we all had a wonderful time. The location was convenient to the train station, driving north into the country and along the shore, the home was lovely and your hospitality was truly appreciated. The house and pool were very clean, the appliances, etc. were all excellent. Thank you, Giovanni for being so accommodating and providing us with suggestions for the beach, restaurants, great bakery and wine/tapas store! It was a pleasure to have met you. And Betsy's meal was wonderful too! Melanie
Beautiful spacious villa to stay in Argentona, Barcelona
Beautiful spacious villa to stay in Argentona, Barcelona
A group of 14 of us stayed at the end of May and here’s our review:
· Giovanni is a great host and he is super helpful with any requests. He helped to book taxis for us, left a food hamper for our arrival which was very handy having kids etc so we had something to eat on our arrival. It was a big birthday for me so I arrived at the villa and received a bunch of flowers which was a great touch. Thank you Giovanni.
· Also, Giovanni organised for a chef to cook at the villa for one of the evenings and I would really recommend it as the food was just amazing!
· The villa is very spacious and even though there were 14 of us we didn’t feel like it was cramped as it has a lot of levels and areas to chill out in.
· BBQ area is great for families to eat/drink.
· The views are stunning and it’s nice and quiet if you want to just relax.
· We made great use of the pool even though it was cold but weather was so hot which made it nicer to have a swim.
· The following were provided so very helpful for families: towels, hair dryer, iron and board, plenty of cutlery, dinner sets, glasses etc in kitchen.
· It is a steep climb to get into the villa but Giovanni helped with the bags so wasn’t an issue.
· The bedrooms are all very spacious with most of them having an en-suite.
· Amazing villa to stay and a great host.
Great stay for groups
a group of us stayed here for a long weekend and it was fabulous. The pool and garden area is a great place for socialising. Giovanni was lovely and helpful in booking us taxis into Barcelona and also left us a little welcome package which was very much appreciated and a lovely touch. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it for those wanting a great villa just outside Barcelona.
Amazing accommodation with amazing views & a great host
Amazing accommodation with an amazing host. Very attentive to every need & request from simple things like extra towels,bedding etc. Giovanni made us feel at home away from home. He made our family gateway one to remember and recommended local places to visit and places to eat. The accommodation was large enough for our family of 10 and still had more space left for more people. Definitely would recommend staying at this lovely house perched up the mountains with a great view 👌🏾
Argentona , our little town is really located in a perfect place for those who wants to enjoy all that Catalonia and Barcelona can offer. In the 5 minutes radius there are beaches , mountains for walking, parks, supermarkets , shops , bars , restaurants , tapas bars , leisure centers for children.
In the 10 minute radius there are water parks , golf courts, shopping centers, wineries, and more.
And in 25 minutes you can be in Barcelona with all that such a fantastic city has to offer .
The owner (he speaks english) is always available to provide information and tips on all activities and interesting places . Beaches , parks, restaurants, small shops for fresh and local food , supermarkets, outdoor markets , water parks , golf, bike rentals, museums, wineries tours , and how to reach, parking and visit in Barcelona , information about parking and trains and transport , beach bars , shopping ....