full of information and nice pictures on my personal website, come visit me on:
http: // www. rivieraccess. com
or on my Facebook page called RIVIERACCESS
SITUATION: 5 minutes drive from the sea, beaches and creeks our house is part of a nice residence of recent luxury. Access to beaches and harbor is done either by car (5 minutes) or walk / bike (20 minutes ... 2/3 of the journey is then made by a walkway called 'The Way Douce')
The Residence is nestled quietly on the edge of town and it combines modern comforts with a lifestyle open to the outside: large swimming pool in the residence, monitored and available to you from June to September, there as a small square with fountain, a relaxing park ... The residence is closed and secure.
IN THE HOUSE: A small house of 70 square meters. Everything is new and impeccably equipped + linen and towels provided. There is air conditioning upstairs, for comfort in summer. The ground floor opens onto a small garden with a large wooden terrace. It is surrounded with green and flowered hedges can sunbathe and relax in the privacy it. Your children will be safe because it is a fully enclosed garden. One can also have lunch or dinner there (barbecue / plancha gas + motorized awning 6m for essential shading Provence)
ROOMS: 3 air-conditioned rooms in all, bed linen supplied:
- 2 bedrooms with double beds (for 2 couples for example)
- To 1 third bedroom with a single bed (which is actually a trundle bed, therefore offers an additional extra bed) .In red in the picture.
Cot on request.
- A bathroom with toilet and shower room with toilet. Towels and bath towels provided (but not beach towels)
GROUND FLOOR =
- Living = corner sofa + TV (Orange and Canal +), free WIFI internet access, unlimited phone use to landlines in France and abroad.
- Dining Area
- Fully equipped kitchen (induction, microwave, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, espresso / cappuccino maker, blender, ice turbine etc etc)
- Kitchen / dining and living room open onto the terrace where it is pleasant to dine on sunny days.
-The Garden is not very big but it is very pleasant, it is out of sight, watering is automated so you do not have to do anything.
-You Can park 1 or 2 cars in front of the garage (but no access to the garage)
- POOL of the residence = close to the house (in front), a pool of 200 square meters is available. It is supervised up to 20 hours. There is a small pool for children and relaxing rest areas. It is open from the month of June until September
- PLOT GREEN SPACES = and there are also common areas for meetings and discussions, the residence is very user-friendly.
La Ciotat: This is a seaside town between Cassis and St Cyr, which is wide open to tourism for fifteen years. La Ciotat is 30 minutes from Marseille and Toulon 30 minutes by motorway. Sitting in a bay in growing, the city faces the sea and is backed by the highest sea cliffs in Europe -the Bec de l'Aigle and Cape Canaille-. La Ciotat is part of the magnificent NATIONAL PARK CALANQUES La Ciotat Bay is an exceptional opening on the French Riviera.
BEACHES: a wide choice of sandy beaches or coves will give you the opportunity to enjoy the best pleasures of swimming. La Ciotat has 7 kilometers of beaches, with coves and creeks, plus the Green Island. There are beaches for everyone: sandy beaches, pebble beaches and even a beach 'no smoking'!
FOOD: in addition to the markets of Provence, you will find all the flavors of the garrigue and Méditérrannée in the many restaurants in La Ciotat: olive oil, olives, tapenade, aioli, pesto, bouillabaisse, seafood, Calissons d Aix, Côtes de Provence, Cassis wines, etc.
LEISURE: all water activities are available ... but you can also discover the interior of Provence or natural side (Creeks, Garrigue) either city side (Marseille, 2013 capital of culture is 30 minutes, and my favorite : Aix-en-Provence 35 minutes ...)
The city of La Ciotat is bustling summer and offers all kinds of activities in addition to traditional summer markets (twice a week or the night market that I love, every night)
HERITAGE: It is also a city with a rich heritage that has beautiful monuments such as the first film world the Eden-Concert historical monument. La Ciotat is the cradle of cinema (Lumière brothers), as well as the cradle of the famous PETANQUE.