The Domaine de Lespinasse attic-loft, 200 m2, built in 1810 has been completely renovated by local artisans using traditional methods. It now combines its charming stonewalls and authentic roof wood structure with modern comforts to provide the perfect holiday home in the southwest of France countryside, the Lauragais the neighboring region of Toulouse.
Veranda Spa-Jacuzzi opens to the terrace-garden with BBQ
The accommodation to rent consists of 3 double bedrooms with twin beds for six persons + two baby beds, kitchen/dining room, living room and bathroom. The bathroom has an independent shower and bathtub, 2 sinks and a toilet. There is also a visitor toilet. The fully equipped open kitchen gives on the dining room, which can seat up to 8 people.
The kitchen has the latest facilities
• Induction table with 4 heating elements
• A microwave oven
• A multifunction oven
• A fridge/deep freezer
• A dishwashing machine
An office and laundry room with washing machine, an iron and iron board.
A small terrace overviewing the village hill of St Felix Lauragais, at the entrance of the loft, tops the outside metal staircase leading to the garden
All facilities are for private use.
A veranda spa-jacuzzi overviewing and opening to the garden can accommodate 6 persons. 119 jets will help you to relax.
The terrace-garden has a BBQ, deck-chairs, table and armchairs.
• Revel is located on the Santiago de Compostella Camino.
• Revel, the capital of decorative and fine furniture making since the 19th century, is the home of many master craftsmen and cabinetmakers and one can visit their workshop and museums to see examples of their craft.
• Saint Ferreol Lake appears surrounded by forests and the Montagne Noire.
Walking or cycling, tracking, or enjoy the numerous leisure activities, fishing, swimming, horse riding.
• Some entertainments: summer night markets, concerts.
• “Base de loisirs de St Ferreol” with: Sailing, canoe, catamaran, VTT, cycling, path, hiking, mini-golf and many other games. Tarn Tourist Train
• Gallic Archeosite : Discovery of an archaeological reconstitution of a Gallic village
• The paper mill of Brousses : The magic of Paper - a story, a knowledge
• Limousis Natural Cave: The most important natural cave in Pays Cathare. Thanks to its variety and its richness, the Limousis natural cave allows everyone to discover the subterranean world
• Montolieu: since 20 years known as the number one village of the book with more than 15 libraries with old and second-hand books. The Museum of Arts and Book Trade.
• Castres and its Goya museum.
• Cordes-sur-Ciel. The most beautiful Bastide in France with more than fifty craftsmen and artists and its well-known sugar museum.
• Narbonne beach at an hour drive.
• Cathare castles
• Spanish boarder around 90 minutes’ drive.
• The Principality of Andorra: Its capital, Andorra la Vella, is the highest capital city in Europe, at an elevation of 1,023 metres (3,356 ft) above sea level. Andorra is a prosperous country mainly because of its tourism industry, which services an estimated 10.2 million visitors annually and because of its status as a tax heaven.