In the historic centenary of the small village of Pietramurata and in the middle of the Valle dei Laghi among castles, cliffs and natural paths of international renown, the Pietra Rara offers countless opportunities for cyclists, climbers, rock climbers, jumpers and families who love nature and out-door activities .
Interior recovered and brought back to the splendor of the past, fir furnishings reminiscent of the Trentino past, deliberately retro-inspired, but with modern and comfortable equipment and services, with an eye to energy conservation and natural materials.
A "second home" for those who appreciate day trips and relax in the sauna at sunset ...
To guarantee you autonomy and freedom, bicycles, a self-service laundry and a bike work are at your disposal to repair or simply rest your bikes.
An intimate place, far from the tourist crowd, welcoming and practical thanks to the services offered.
The minerals in your room:
The name 'Pietra Rara' is linked to the mineral stones which inspire its rooms, their colors, their lights and their energy.
Choose your favorite ...
• The romantic Amethyst, double with canopy bed and terrace, possibility to add 3 'bed
• The Agata Azzurra practice, double with kitchenette and independent entrance from the terrace and fir furnishings (communicating with Cristallo di Rocca)
• The natural Rock Crystal, triple with brushed fir furnishings and aged oak floors
• The characteristic Rose of the Desert, triple with original wrought iron bed of the '800 and ceiling wrapped in stone
• The intimate Selenite, a room with a French bed and original poor art furnishings and aged oak floors
• free WI-FI internet connection
• Satellite TV
• herbal tea
• kitchenette (only Agata)
BICYCLES AVAILABLE FOR FREE AND FREE GUEST CARDS TO VISIT FREE MUSEUMS AND CASTLES!
ROOM OF WELLNESS WITH FINNISH SAUNA, SDRAIO AND TISANERIA TO BOOK EXCLUSIVELY TO PAYMENT