|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
COUNTRY VILLA 5 PIECES (8 people)
Buy the way ...
The high quality materials, our 22 villas emphasize gaiety of the local lifestyle.
The furnishings and decor, custom made, are conceived and staged in a mix of contemporary and some Provençal touch.
The villas have 5 rooms 4 bedrooms with 4 separate bathrooms for each room, which makes them very convenient for family holidays and those between very economical friends.
You have a plot of 650 m2 to 770 m2 only for you, a very nice living space, especially a beautiful playground for your children ...
The 145 m2 each villa offer spacious living areas and large rooms in a very refined style. You can also fully unwind with a private pool, a terrace shaded, quiet and nearby walks.
For the equipment of our villas, we have opted for maximum comfort and new technologies:
- Flat screen TV
- High-speed Internet Access
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen with American fridge / dishwasher / microwave / stove
- Kit complete dishes / coffee / toaster / coffee
- Espresso coffee machine
- Washing machine + dryer
- Office / dining table
- Large comfortable beds
- 4 bathrooms (1 per room) with hairdryer / washstand
Nestled in the Vaucluse, Luberon is the very evocative of Provence by the beauty of its contrasting landscapes. The Luberon is home to some of the most beautiful cities of Provence classified among the most beautiful villages in France.
- Lauris: perched on a rocky outcrop, the village of Lauris looks flowing Durance.
- Vaugines, the village of Pagnol: stalled on the foothills of the Grand Luberon, 400 meters above sea level, has Vaugines troglodyte (cave area)
- Gordes, Luberon star village at the foot of Gordes, a road 4 km surrounded by olive and almond trees, leading to the village of Bories.
- Lacoste, the village of the Marquis de Sade: adorable little village of the Luberon, with houses arranged in tiers at the foot of the castle ruins. A cosmopolitan village with many painters, sculptors ... and an American art school.
- Oppède: this village has the distinction of being made up of two villages: Oppède Oppède the Old and Poulivets.
- Saignon village in the Luberon: This hilltop village overlooking Apt Clos Savornin and any Calavon Valley. Easy to reach the summit of Saignon rock offers a superb view over the plain.
- Bonnieux and its cedar forest: Village perched between the peaks of the Luberon and the shores of Calavon. Bonnieux is one of the most beautiful villages of the north side of the Luberon.
- Roussillon, Ochre Trail: Roussillon in Provence, the Cliffs of blood and gold ... Visit the village and its winding main street, and the marked trail "Giant's Causeway"
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 8 2016 - Dec 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,091|
Un acompte de 30% est demandé à la réservation. Le solde, quant à lui, est demandé 1 mois avant votre arrivée.
La caution se fait par empreinte bancaire, il n'y a pas de mouvement de compte.
Traveler checks accepted